874 posts in this topic

Look like the business model they proposed is popular.  this may go pool very quickly.

Probably. I am mining with everything I have now (including hands) LOL. 17 mins till public lunch...

Thanks, most people are reading bitcaintalk, so that's a must for a wide acceptance. Any answer about "partners"? Without XXX sites accepting it, this is another 3-day coin. Also, why is "titcoins.com" for sale with $60 minimum offer? I thought it was the main site. Thanks.

as asked, I created a new post on bitcointalk, the original post wasn't mine so I couldn't adapt it. 

Maybe they ran behind in information a little bit because of that. Nothing they couldn't have seen on our website,facebook,twitter,mailinglist,other forums though. 

Hey, is their an issue with the coin? Reason I'm asking is I am getting an awful lot of rejects, I'm talking 51%+, never have had this on other Sha256 coins...I'm using the ISpace pool at the moment.

I am having about 20%.. Same for everyone I think

Yupp, 21% rejects here. Still, it is pretty high.

Each of my Avalon are saying in range of Accepted: 735, Rejected 55 and Discarded 3210!!! Never seen that many discarded before..lol

Running several BLF 60's, all putting out 60-63 Gh/s, but poolside only showing between 25 and 31 Gh/s... lots of Stales and Jobs Not found in bfgminer.

Trying out ISpace, I am connected but don't see my workers on the pool.  Any idea how long before it should show up?

ISpace is now responding. No hits yet, they are hashing between 10-30THS,