880 posts in this topic

So news yet?

Yes there is news. Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

The date is set, I can't officially release it yet but I can already say that the release will be in less than a month.

TitCoin will launch, this weekend. 
The exact launch time is: Saturday June 21st at 12pm EST.

For those interested, we started a social media contest: https://promosimple.com/ps/4d14
Spread the word. 

On the launch date, the new website will be online where everyone will be able to download the wallet.
We earlier on mentioned a dedicated mining period for early supporters and mining pools of 1 week. 
After careful consideration this was reduced to 3 hours in order to give others a chance. 

Happy Mining / Trading / Investing !!!   :D 

good to hear that.

who will be the early supporters?

and where can i find the information about pools and wallets? 

good to hear that.

who will be the early supporters?

and where can i find the information about pools and wallets? 

The early supporters are our subscribers on the mailing list as a 'thank you' for supporting us from the start.

The links to the wallets will be send to them Saturday between 6am and 9am. There will probably also be a giveaway for the early supporters. The amount that will be handed out to each user depends on the amount of subscribed users by then.

After 9 am, the wallets and pools and a sample config file will be placed on the website: titcoin.prurient.com

hi Robert,

i've been in this thread since the very beginning, it's no doubt that i am an early supporter of this coin. but i'm not a subscriber of the newsletter, would you please add me into your early supporter list :)

thanks!

hi Robert, i've been in this thread since the very beginning, it's no doubt that i am an early supporter of this coin. but i'm not a subscriber of the newsletter, would you please add me into your early supporter list :) thanks!

You can still subscribe yourself, the link is in the first post.

No, we didn't provide a countdown. But the exact hour and date is provided on the forums first page.

It's not a bad idea so I would look into it but considering that it's tomorrow it might not be worth it to throw that online at this point.

email received, thanks! but the wallet doesn't sync, is that because the nodes are not working for now?

we tested syncing with a small miner just before we launched and it works perfectly. 

we are still monitoring and I am still mining with a graphics card and have no problems whatsoever. The wallet syncs and blocks are getting validated.

Did you use the delivered config file and placed it at C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Titcoin\   ?

Make sure you restart the wallet afterwards.