858 posts in this topic

No news yet..

Soon, I am discussing with the other members of the TitCoin team whether I can release the information.

Who is backing in by the Adult Industry?

Will it launch with a use?

Why the Premine? If you have an Adult service for launch the premine make sense. If you don't have a Adult service ready on launch day, the need for a premine doesn't not exist.

I understand folks want to make money for their effort, but their are other ways to do it.

Viking Coin- The World First Rapid Exchange Coin

Never take a loss due to Bitcoin Confirmations again.

1) Who is backing in by the Adult Industry?

2) Will it launch with a use?

3) Why the Premine? If you have an Adult service for launch the premine make sense. If you don't have a Adult service ready on launch day, the need for a premine doesn't not exist.

4) I understand folks want to make money for their effort, but their are other ways to do it.

1) They have not said.

2) Their intent is to have backers say they will be implementing it so it can be used at the very least.  This coin is valuing a closed IPO and hoping that since x, y and z company will let you use it on their site it will be worth more.  The argument from a creation standpoint, is why a merchant should choose this coin rather than bitcoin or litecoin or ....

3)  I agree that if the "backer's" do not release a service eventually, there should not have been a premine, but if the backer is sufficiently large they may not have time to implement the service before the coin is released.  I would hope that the delay is because of the latter, however based on how difficult it has been for other organizations to get businesses to integrate cryptocoins, it may because they have no major partners willing to get on board. 

4) Premine is not to enrich creators, but speed adoption by drawing on greed.  Merchants right now cover transaction fees when you pay for things.  Currently, the market cap for fiat currencies is huge.  Cryptocurrency is very small.  Merchants can save this ~2-3% fee on every transaction by switching to a cryptocoin, however market fluctuations are so wild right now, that an hour later, the coin could be easily worth 10-20% more or less.  What happens is you need a buffer for them to start accepting the currency with tolerable risk to them.  Giving merchants a large % of coins is both good and bad.  You first have to find a business that wants to also become an investor.  If the market goes to near zero, they may only cash out a couple thousand, but spent $10,000 on paying a developer to integrate the new payment option into their system, customer support for users new to the tech; do you make customer happy if they accidentally send to wrong payment address?  Small businesses do not have the margin to recover from.  However, if the currency takes off and they never sold, they become somewhat of a central banker, controlling a large % of the overall market and destroying what decentralized currency is all about.  A merchant then becomes not a merchant, but indirectly, an investor/gambler.  Most businesses just want to make a transaction and not worry about their money radically changing value.  Businesses begin because the people behind it are passionate about what they do.  If people were passionate about investing, they would have started an investment business so you end up trying to convince non-investors it is a good idea to become an investor.  There is no right and wrong.  This is all an experiment right now with everyone trying something a bit different.  Some coins are so fragile that they only have one dev with access to the coin's assets; source code, website, network media, etc.  If the dev gets bored and leaves....

lol you just explained the concept of crypto. No Help

You can say a premine is for what ever you want. Most times they get dumped on the buyers that believe in the coin.

More specific details are needed, to determine if this has a real chance

Who is backing in by the Adult Industry?

Will it launch with a use?

Why the Premine? If you have an Adult service for launch the premine make sense. If you don't have a Adult service ready on launch day, the need for a premine doesn't not exist.

I understand folks want to make money for their effort, but their are other ways to do it.

1. We indeed did not mention that yet, also because negotiations were still ongoing and because we wanted to create a competition in which we use this knowledge.

2. Already explained by aguy and explained by us several times, it is also written in each main forum post where we announce the coin. Of course you can disagree that our use is 'useful' which is your personal opinion.

3. Premine is/will be partly used to get the attention of Adult industry partners and especially to keep it, a coin for which the industry partners don't care and which only has small industry partners will not work.

4. Of course there are, but our team does not only consist of the original people that wanted to start with the idea, we need to pay external people for certain services and for our strategy (see 3) we do need this premine. Rest assured that we have had several meetings on the amount of this premine and how it will be used to avoid that a partner suddenly dumps all his coins.

1. We indeed did not mention that yet, also because negotiations were still ongoing and because we wanted to create a competition in which we use this knowledge.

2. Already explained by aguy and explained by us several times, it is also written in each main forum post where we announce the coin. Of course you can disagree that our use is 'useful' which is your personal opinion.

3. Premine is/will be partly used to get the attention of Adult industry partners and especially to keep it, a coin for which the industry partners don't care and which only has small industry partners will not work.

4. Of course there are, but our team does not only consist of the original people that wanted to start with the idea, we need to pay external people for certain services and for our strategy (see 3) we do need this premine. Rest assured that we have had several meetings on the amount of this premine and how it will be used to avoid that a partner suddenly dumps all his coins.

I appreciate the reply.  I know aguy did cover some stuff, but he is a new user so his opinion really doesnt hold much weight to me.

I will be mining Tit on launch day,  Things change on a regular basis with new coins and things like that so i just needed to here the plan from Titcoin Team.  Sorry if I came off, ass-um hole. Tit has some real world potential and may do very well. 

You guys already know the Crypto games, some people give emtpy promises to make some money and fall off the map. From your statement you seem to have everything covered so I will support Titcoin,  Gotta love Boobies

I appreciate the reply.  I know aguy did cover some stuff, but he is a new user so his opinion really doesnt hold much weight to me.

I will be mining Tit on launch day,  Things change on a regular basis with new coins and things like that so i just needed to here the plan from Titcoin Team.  Sorry if I came off, ass-um hole. Tit has some real world potential and may do very well. 

You guys already know the Crypto games, some people give emtpy promises to make some money and fall off the map. From your statement you seem to have everything covered so I will support Titcoin,  Gotta love Boobies

I meant no offense in every case, I assumed you just didn't agree with the motivation behind TitCoin in which case I can only respect that and motivate our choices.

Thanks for planning to support TitCoin, personally I believe in our team and their marketing approach which will give the coin a strong value. Especially in comparison to coins which are thrown on the internet and where no significant effort is done to attract and keep industry partners. Personally, I believe in this team and hope that everyone goes as planned. If you want a better idea of what we are trying to accomplish you might want to check out the facebook page as well.

any news on launch date?

I should shortly receive the complete roll-out plan from the other team members. All activities are taken up in the plan, they are now discussing on the exact dates which includes the date of the official announcement. On that day, I will contact the mailing list, post on each forum and place facebook and twitter posts. It is indeed taking longer than expected since picking dates where several of us are available for 1-2 complete days is quite .. challenging.

Please ensure you have spent some time thinking about your Diff process. Last few SHA256 launches have been hit by 900TH/s + miners on day 1 which sent the Diff sky high and killed them .....

Hey im owner of MuPool.com

If theres a linux wallet for it, we going to add Support to this coin as soon as possible.

Please let me know, if theres a way to get a wallet before off. release (for testing purpose).

Greetings

Hey im owner of MuPool.com

If theres a linux wallet for it, we going to add Support to this coin as soon as possible.

Please let me know, if theres a way to get a wallet before off. release (for testing purpose).

Greetings

I passed this information on to the rest of the team but I can already tell you that we probably have enough pools at the moment.