castimir10

Starter Coins for Beginners

wackoman6789
Just now, dc7d said:

Sent you some coins, I hope your wallet gets up and running!

Hey, thanks man <3 once i'm able to start mining and everything I'll send you them back its much appreciated though <3

dc7d
1 minute ago, wackoman6789 said:

Hey, thanks man <3 once i'm able to start mining and everything I'll send you them back its much appreciated though <3

No need to send them back to me, please send it forward to another newbie, Thanks!

Cautilus

Hey everyone!

I just found the wonderful world of Gridcoin after being a BOINC volunteer for years.

Unfortunately all the faucet links I've found give a 404 so I'd like to respectfully ask for any donations.

Thanks in advance.

S7vjpsPLiN1wxbkoE3FbYd1NZ8dGfQm9in

Dustin_B
54 minutes ago, Cautilus said:

Hey everyone!

I just found the wonderful world of Gridcoin after being a BOINC volunteer for years.

Unfortunately all the faucet links I've found give a 404 so I'd like to respectfully ask for any donations.

Thanks in advance.

S7vjpsPLiN1wxbkoE3FbYd1NZ8dGfQm9in

Try https://gridcoinstats.eu/faucet.php & https://www.eobot.com/faucet.  Both of them are decent and I usually get around 1 GRC per day between the two of them.
I'm relatively new to this myself, or I'd gladly send you some coins.  

GRIDCOINBEGIN

May I Pease get some starter coins. Iade a GRC it is: Ry2Zxm4gKhY3cyXeN4nKnotM9UjURnYvFx

Thank You.

I know to start staking it will take me a bit to add up bUT hopefully I can start earning solo.

LostBTConSatoshiDice

Hey I'm just starting contributing on few machines to this great community. It's true. 

Faucets works like a charm, but not enough to start staking! Would appreciate some GRC to address S4gh5V4HzxE3NAihvL1P2mV8eMrNycKQMy

Earl
1 hour ago, LostBTConSatoshiDice said:

Hey I'm just starting contributing on few machines to this great community. It's true. 

Faucets works like a charm, but not enough to start staking! Would appreciate some GRC to address S4gh5V4HzxE3NAihvL1P2mV8eMrNycKQMy

Sent you some GRC. Welcome to the community.

Earl
5 hours ago, GRIDCOINBEGIN said:

May I Pease get some starter coins. Iade a GRC it is: Ry2Zxm4gKhY3cyXeN4nKnotM9UjURnYvFx

Thank You.

I know to start staking it will take me a bit to add up bUT hopefully I can start earning solo.

Have some GRC.

canis777

I am also new to Gridcoin and would be very happy if I receive some starter coins. Thank you very much!

GRC: SHMsWgLBqQVQfmRC94CYUXSvL19FzHRiaY

dc7d
10 hours ago, Cautilus said:

Thanks for the links, I'll check'em out.

9 hours ago, GRIDCOINBEGIN said:

Thank You.

6 hours ago, LostBTConSatoshiDice said:

1 hour ago, canis777 said:

I am also new to Gridcoin and would be very happy if I receive some starter coins. Thank you very much!

GRC: SHMsWgLBqQVQfmRC94CYUXSvL19FzHRiaY

Welcome all, sent you some coins!

canis777
2 minutes ago, dc7d said:

Thank you very much! 

Cautilus
40 minutes ago, dc7d said:

Thank you so much.

marco79
21 hours ago, marco79 said:

Hi there, I have registered on Bittrex.com. I'm fairly new to cryptocurrencies, but am very interested in learning about the various coins out there.

If anyone have some GRC to spare, thanks in advance.

S4pSPsNqQY3jEFZkqRwt56RYyfuE92KCAZ

Hi there, If anyone could donate some coins to get me going it would be greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

dc7d
1 hour ago, marco79 said:

Hi there, If anyone could donate some coins to get me going it would be greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent!