Jump to content
castimir10

Starter Coins for Beginners

Recommended Posts

wackoman6789
Just now, dc7d said:

Sent you some coins, I hope your wallet gets up and running!

Hey, thanks man <3 once i'm able to start mining and everything I'll send you them back its much appreciated though <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dc7d
1 minute ago, wackoman6789 said:

Hey, thanks man <3 once i'm able to start mining and everything I'll send you them back its much appreciated though <3

No need to send them back to me, please send it forward to another newbie, Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cautilus

Hey everyone!

I just found the wonderful world of Gridcoin after being a BOINC volunteer for years.

Unfortunately all the faucet links I've found give a 404 so I'd like to respectfully ask for any donations.

Thanks in advance.

S7vjpsPLiN1wxbkoE3FbYd1NZ8dGfQm9in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin_B
54 minutes ago, Cautilus said:

Hey everyone!

I just found the wonderful world of Gridcoin after being a BOINC volunteer for years.

Unfortunately all the faucet links I've found give a 404 so I'd like to respectfully ask for any donations.

Thanks in advance.

S7vjpsPLiN1wxbkoE3FbYd1NZ8dGfQm9in

Try https://gridcoinstats.eu/faucet.php & https://www.eobot.com/faucet.  Both of them are decent and I usually get around 1 GRC per day between the two of them.
I'm relatively new to this myself, or I'd gladly send you some coins.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GRIDCOINBEGIN

May I Pease get some starter coins. Iade a GRC it is: Ry2Zxm4gKhY3cyXeN4nKnotM9UjURnYvFx

 

Thank You.

I know to start staking it will take me a bit to add up bUT hopefully I can start earning solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LostBTConSatoshiDice

Hey I'm just starting contributing on few machines to this great community. It's true. 

Faucets works like a charm, but not enough to start staking! Would appreciate some GRC to address S4gh5V4HzxE3NAihvL1P2mV8eMrNycKQMy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl
1 hour ago, LostBTConSatoshiDice said:

Hey I'm just starting contributing on few machines to this great community. It's true. 

Faucets works like a charm, but not enough to start staking! Would appreciate some GRC to address S4gh5V4HzxE3NAihvL1P2mV8eMrNycKQMy

Sent you some GRC. Welcome to the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl
5 hours ago, GRIDCOINBEGIN said:

May I Pease get some starter coins. Iade a GRC it is: Ry2Zxm4gKhY3cyXeN4nKnotM9UjURnYvFx

 

Thank You.

I know to start staking it will take me a bit to add up bUT hopefully I can start earning solo.

Have some GRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
canis777

I am also new to Gridcoin and would be very happy if I receive some starter coins. Thank you very much!

 

GRC: SHMsWgLBqQVQfmRC94CYUXSvL19FzHRiaY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dc7d
10 hours ago, Cautilus said:

Thanks for the links, I'll check'em out.

 

9 hours ago, GRIDCOINBEGIN said:

May I Pease get some starter coins. Iade a GRC it is: Ry2Zxm4gKhY3cyXeN4nKnotM9UjURnYvFx

 

Thank You.

I know to start staking it will take me a bit to add up bUT hopefully I can start earning solo.

 

6 hours ago, LostBTConSatoshiDice said:

Hey I'm just starting contributing on few machines to this great community. It's true. 

Faucets works like a charm, but not enough to start staking! Would appreciate some GRC to address S4gh5V4HzxE3NAihvL1P2mV8eMrNycKQMy

 

1 hour ago, canis777 said:

I am also new to Gridcoin and would be very happy if I receive some starter coins. Thank you very much!

 

GRC: SHMsWgLBqQVQfmRC94CYUXSvL19FzHRiaY

Welcome all, sent you some coins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
canis777
2 minutes ago, dc7d said:

 

 

 

Welcome all, sent you some coins!

 

Thank you very much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cautilus
40 minutes ago, dc7d said:

Welcome all, sent you some coins!

Thank you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marco79
21 hours ago, marco79 said:

Hi there, I have registered on Bittrex.com. I'm fairly new to cryptocurrencies, but am very interested in learning about the various coins out there.

 

If anyone have some GRC to spare, thanks in advance.

 

 

S4pSPsNqQY3jEFZkqRwt56RYyfuE92KCAZ

Hi there, If anyone could donate some coins to get me going it would be greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dc7d
1 hour ago, marco79 said:

Hi there, If anyone could donate some coins to get me going it would be greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cryptocurrenytalk Logo

 

News, information, and discussions about cryptocurrencies, blockchains, technology, and events. Blockchaintalk is your source for advice on what to mine, technical details, new launch announcements, and advice from trusted members of the community. Cryptocurrencytalk is your source for everything crypto. We love discussing the world of cryptocurrencies.

 

   
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK.COM, you agree to our Terms of Use.