1,455 posts in this topic

Hello everybody!

 

I've been playing around with Gridcoin and I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to have until anything happens... I got 4 GRC from faucets but I don't think that's enough. I honestly don't know what I'm doing I'm new to this whole digital currency thing.

 

Address: RzN3RYRu3AK9QotZbCjuvzYncCNK4WYHDz

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RetroCraft said:

Hello everybody!

 

I've been playing around with Gridcoin and I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to have until anything happens... I got 4 GRC from faucets but I don't think that's enough. I honestly don't know what I'm doing I'm new to this whole digital currency thing.

 

Address: RzN3RYRu3AK9QotZbCjuvzYncCNK4WYHDz

 

Thanks in advance!

Welcome RetroCraft, I sent you some coins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dc7d said:

Welcome RetroCraft, I sent you some coins!

Thanks! Just a few questions out of curiosity, how long should I expect to wait before earning coins? I'm running rosetta@home and my recent average credit is 1,031.17. Also, how long should I run BOINC and the Gridcoin Client for each day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I please get some starter coins. I tried a faucet but haven't received any. I'm not sure .01 grc will work to begin solo mining when I ever I do receive them.

 

S2KQKgnz548CphpYDuSuNkSdeAyjEKysuy

 

Thank You,

Bionic Newbie

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dc7d said:

Happy Birthday! Your present is on the way!

 

Well thank you, @dc7d!  Very attentive of you. The transaction has been confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After an unfortunate sudden hard drive wipe, I have lost my entire Gridcoin wallet of upwards of 5,000 gridcoins, all earned through proof of boinc and stake. I have created a new wallet in hopes of gaining the gridcoin that I have lost. Please send some spare gridcoin at your convenience. All shall be greatfully received. 

 

Address: SD89pu1DY8hc7gYF8BQCfYHKDhfXj2k2vM

 

Thank you for reading and make sure to backup your wallet.dat as to not go through the same loss as I have. Have a great day!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RetroCraft said:

Thanks! Just a few questions out of curiosity, how long should I expect to wait before earning coins? I'm running rosetta@home and my recent average credit is 1,031.17. Also, how long should I run BOINC and the Gridcoin Client for each day?

Simple answer? The more the better.... ;)

Please check the Guides at the bottom of www.gridcoin.us, especially the Solo-Crunching guide.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, elvisop said:

Can I please get some starter coins. I tried a faucet but haven't received any. I'm not sure .01 grc will work to begin solo mining when I ever I do receive them.

 

S2KQKgnz548CphpYDuSuNkSdeAyjEKysuy

 

Thank You,

Bionic Newbie

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, www.kennylovesanime@gmail said:

After an unfortunate sudden hard drive wipe, I have lost my entire Gridcoin wallet of upwards of 5,000 gridcoins, all earned through proof of boinc and stake. I have created a new wallet in hopes of gaining the gridcoin that I have lost. Please send some spare gridcoin at your convenience. All shall be greatfully received. 

 

Address: SD89pu1DY8hc7gYF8BQCfYHKDhfXj2k2vM

 

Thank you for reading and make sure to backup your wallet.dat as to not go through the same loss as I have. Have a great day!

 

 

Welcome elvisop and www.kennylovesanime@gmail, sent you some coins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also want to start solo mining

 

 

SJ95JMuMuEpgtW8AQbscCgfp7dEmLMHXP3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThrkJ said:

I also want to start solo mining

 

 

SJ95JMuMuEpgtW8AQbscCgfp7dEmLMHXP3

Then you should do it ;)

Sent you some coins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanting to start mining! :)

 

RxgfwZ8tAJDwqERdKKXyjj4mFB4NV8DEhj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sliger said:

Wanting to start mining! :)

 

RxgfwZ8tAJDwqERdKKXyjj4mFB4NV8DEhj

Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for some starter coins to begin my journey of bionic. Heard good things about gridcoin!

 

 

Thank You!

SEw3os2irFQDsHuKryoVmEXP2V9ducqrKY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tryhard101 said:

Looking for some starter coins to begin my journey of bionic. Heard good things about gridcoin!

 

 

Thank You!

SEw3os2irFQDsHuKryoVmEXP2V9ducqrKY

Welcome tryhard101, sent you some coins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dc7d said:

Sent

Thank's very much!

 

PS: Not sure if i have to have 20 coin's or not?

Edited by sliger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.