NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
ghostlander

P2Pool for Phoenixcoin

i was mining on atlas pool and got just over 120 accepted shares but no payout to my wallet. any idea howcome?

P2Pool works not like a regular pool. Those shares your miner submits are very low difficulty ones to keep the connection alive and collect statistics for display. Almost none of them is used to calculate actual payouts. There is a chain of shares inside P2Pool. These shares are high difficulty ones. If one of your submitted shares appears to meet this high difficulty, it gets added to the chain. If one of these high difficulty shares is lucky enough to be of a very high difficulty what means a block is found, P2Pool also adds it to the chain and submits the block to the daemon. This block has payouts according to the last N shares in the P2Pool chain (360 currently). If you have generated one of these shares at least, you also get paid.

P2Pool works not like a regular pool. Those shares your miner submits are very low difficulty ones to keep the connection alive and collect statistics for display. Almost none of them is used to calculate actual payouts. There is a chain of shares inside P2Pool. These shares are high difficulty ones. If one of your submitted shares appears to meet this high difficulty, it gets added to the chain. If one of these high difficulty shares is lucky enough to be of a very high difficulty what means a block is found, P2Pool also adds it to the chain and submits the block to the daemon. This block has payouts according to the last N shares in the P2Pool chain (360 currently). If you have generated one of these shares at least, you also get paid.

thanks for that info ghostlander, i just feel like i'm doing something wrong though cos i'm using atlas p2pool though my address isn't showing up on their site.. perhaps you can advise? the server is stratum+tcp://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:10554..

any idea what it may be? my hashrate is around 12kH/s

thanks for that info ghostlander, i just feel like i'm doing something wrong though cos i'm using atlas p2pool though my address isn't showing up on their site.. perhaps you can advise? the server is stratum+tcp://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:10554..

any idea what it may be? my hashrate is around 12kH/s

It may take a while to generate a high difficulty share, but when it's in the P2Pool chain, you receive a dozen of payments in a row until 360 new shares get submitted. Mine there for a day and you'll see.

It may take a while to generate a high difficulty share, but when it's in the P2Pool chain, you receive a dozen of payments in a row until 360 new shares get submitted. Mine there for a day and you'll see.

i found my problem ghost! i had to ad no sratumn i changed to http://95.85.57.10:10554/static/ and now i can see my address as soon as i start mining! hops this can help others too. thanks.

Hello.

I just mine for 24 hours with a big lot of "yay!" into Atlas Menoetius and Prometheus but not received nothing since now into my addresses.

minerd -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:10554 -u Pmyaddres5 -p blabla

PpS2PKNd3UUJhrjF7AVxha1EXJ7tRiE6D9

PasAWq64SR5LUu5S1avwQhnZYwk6pNyAJA

PjPrKtPyFoLU4THDLzCLYJKvex6XqXTzBH

Can you please confirm me that these pools work fine ?

Thank you for your info.

xonar

Hello.

I just mine for 24 hours with a big lot of "yay!" into Atlas Menoetius and Prometheus but not received nothing since now into my addresses.

minerd -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:10554 -u Pmyaddres5 -p blabla

PpS2PKNd3UUJhrjF7AVxha1EXJ7tRiE6D9

PasAWq64SR5LUu5S1avwQhnZYwk6pNyAJA

PjPrKtPyFoLU4THDLzCLYJKvex6XqXTzBH

Can you please confirm me that these pools work fine ?

Thank you for your info.

xonar

They work fine, however the whole PXC P2Pool hash power is very low these days. There is no single block found in over 2 days. Your shares have been counted and will produce a payout once a block is found.

Hey guys,

I have been mining since two days, but I havent got a reward yet.

Whats the Problem.

The options in the gcminer:

minerd -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://atlas.phoenixcoin.org:10554 -u PmTzDS95kaXmmmF27bALzF8bNJLpqcpu6A -p x

Address is correct. (PmTzDS95kaXmmmF27bALzF8bNJLpqcpu6A )

Thx a lot