106 posts in this topic

New DobbsCOIN (BOB) Pool: http://pool.slackprojects.org
Now Serving: Slack
Difficulty         0.25000000
ETERNAL SALVATION — OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK

Uncle Reetus is the sysop of slackprojects.org and was kind enough to donate the initial seed node to which all our first connections were made.

This is his first day in DobbsCoin so the POOLs collection plate is at %5 house FEE in mined BOBz.

If you wish to kick him anything else you can reach his wallet at 1MzUEco1dQYSJxRGFFha5g8trudRnEsvWS

Also: Thank you to whomever what for the 500 BOBz I woke up to today.

I gave out 181 to people on reddit and somewhere else from that.

Dobbscoin (BOB) : The Currency of the Econocalypse.
The only cryptocurrency accepted on the Pleasure Saucers.
LOVE THAT "BOB" - GET SLACK (dobbscoin.info)

Just noticed that this 'INFORMATION' thread was getting long in the beak,

so I started a new thread for HOST POOL talk at https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3292-dobbscoin-bob-host-pool 

The HOST POOL is maintained by Uncle Reetus - who also admins the seed node.

DobbsCOIN Master Forum url it here: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/636-dobbscoin-bob

So maybe bookmark that & we can start individual threads there for projects & new developments.

We'll have a block explorer up shortly. Check there for news.

x_slacks what you mining with thought this was a CPU only coin, you killing me lol wirelessapproach

Donate
BNT BYC9a28xsEarTGVNzzmDeSJQwVzQEtFFR5 PT PPfcj9zosfwXjUP1Ryzc87eaRtmRf7b7Bm LUC 16vArQ4iKmh5nfADSA14HjS8t54Znvryzn

LGBT 15BCCw73KiTZ4VxfiRWoUDyhBhRNmfhWh2 YACC DcLoXxdK8mQYynngR9ZwutwDh5vgqzUsRh

banner1_uk.png

x_slacks what you mining with thought this was a CPU only coin, you killing me lol wirelessapproach

BOB is Bitcoin w/Scrypt algorithm instead of SHA256.  That being said, you can mine with your GPU(If you have AMD card/s) using CGMiner or BFGminer.  I have a 7950 & 280X running right now pulling about 1MH/s in my Hackintosh.  It should not affect your payout.  Without me mining, you would make more per block, but it would take much longer to solve a block.  So, though you're making less per block, blocks roll in faster, and at the end of the day, things will even out and you'll make roughly the same amount.  The fact that the pool is catching all the blocks, guarantees your payout.  Right now we're dealing with a difficulty of 0.9, which isn't so bad, and nets me about 1000/day or so with my hashing power, which IMHO is still some good BOB.  Our parameters are similar to Catcoin, and there only pull I'd only make maybe 15 coin a day with my 1MH/s...  BOB is a good place to be...  BOB will become one of the premier crypto currencies, even if it all started by accident.  Most alt coins have been started with the intent to scam and scheme the newly initiated in crypto currency.  BOB doesn't have that kind of beginning, and that's why I'm rocking with BOB.  Maybe one day, BitCoinBob can retell The Legend of The Birth of BOB to you all, that you may understand how great things come to be.  BOB should not exist, yet he does.  Don't buy in to the naysayers who says Coingen code is crap, and a dead end.  They know not what they say, and BOB will prove them wrong.  BOB has a development team capable of overcoming any obstacles that BOB may face.  For the next 2000 blocks, you can make ~30BOB a day with you current hash rate...  That won't last for long.   Especially if if the retarget interval gets dropped down like Catcoin did.

Hi there,

I've been lurking here on cryptocointalk for a few months trying to decide which alt to mine.

I choose BOB, it doesn't seem to be a farce like most of the others such as GLX

keep up the great work guys.

Yes come make a BOB or two with us in the pool

Donate
BNT BYC9a28xsEarTGVNzzmDeSJQwVzQEtFFR5 PT PPfcj9zosfwXjUP1Ryzc87eaRtmRf7b7Bm LUC 16vArQ4iKmh5nfADSA14HjS8t54Znvryzn

LGBT 15BCCw73KiTZ4VxfiRWoUDyhBhRNmfhWh2 YACC DcLoXxdK8mQYynngR9ZwutwDh5vgqzUsRh

banner1_uk.png

are we stuck on a block? current block and last found are the same?

Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network) 2 minutes 30 seconds Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool) 26 minutes 35 seconds Est. Shares this Round 3699 (done: 101.78%) Next Network Block 12176    (Current: 12175) Last Block Found 12175 Time Since Last Block 27 minutes 13 seconds

Can we call the fractions dobalinas?

Ha.. good tune

" Dobalina " (urban dictionary):

Slang term for corporate white persons. Created by Oakland, CA hip hop artist Del tha Funkee Homosapien. His song, Mr. Dobalina poked fun at workplace white persons. Now used as a discreet slang to alert others that white persons are nearby, or that a message is being filtered to meet the expectations of said white persons.

Sample At-work Email Conversation:

Dame: "Tom, I just got this new Hammer CD via the internets; can I email you a few of these tracks?"

Tom: "No, not right now, I'm working at a client's site, and there's a lot of Dobalinas here"

Announcing: DobbsCOIN (BOB) on 'Xnigma Crypto Exchange'

Early MEGA hash users who came along with 4.5 MH/ps, driving the difficulty all to hell, please liquidate your horde to collect your reward. All other Slackers ..TO THE POOL to mine some yourself.

Folks needing to trade their BitCoin and DOGE coin

into something they can actually use come X-Day.

Please select the appropriate link below.

As you know, DobbsCoin began as a private release COINGEN MESS, which I commissioned as my first computer sciences class project, because using BITCOIN source was too fucking boring. It was not meant to be released into the wild; My channel mates had other plans tho.. much to my surprise when I returned from class the day after. For more info on the backstory, please visit dobbscoin.info - moving on. 

Thanks to everyone who's been patiently chunking away at 10min blocks,

taking anywhere between TWO to EIGHTY Hours.. =)

An extra special thanks to x_slacks, EndCiv & buzz @ nurdspace for implementing the changes in the updated wallet versions.

ALOT HAS CHANGED: FUCK YOU IF YOU ARE NOT IMPRESSED.

ann.png

Updates:

• Now running with a customized KGW called "Bobs Wormhole"
    • KGW Tuned for a 10 minute block target.  
    • Faster reacting and hopefully more resistant to multi-pools.
    • Several fixes for known KGW issues (redonkulogging error & timeworp fix)
  • OpenSSL has been upgraded to 1.0.1g, just to be safe - even tho the Bitcoin source we're based on was not vulnerable to The Conspiracy's HeartBleed backdoor.
  • A complete rework of the IMAGE & ICON set, cos that's super important for a crypto-currency paying homage to a Texas UFO Death Cult. All sorts'a wicked, bad ass shit that no one else's doing.. like spinning dobbsheads - A slew of Pipes and other wonderfully entertaining gimcracks and
  • Hardcoded seed/test-net node info, so no more pinks cry'n for .conf assistance.

It's still Intentionally WORTHLESS..
But come X-Day, if you aren't holding a bag of BOBz - You WILL BE SORRY..

GITHUB RELEASE: https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-source/releases/tag/v0.8.6.1

Feel FREE to help yourself out to some FREE SLACK : http://faucet.dobbscoin.info

It's US versus THEM.
Are you gonna FRY in HELL ON EARTH alongside the PINK BOYS...
Or will you pull the wool over your OWN eyes... and ACCEPT "BOB" into your mind?

MINING POOL: http://pool.slackprojects.org

REPENT!
QUIT YOUR JOB!
SLACK OFF!! - PRAISE "BOB!"

"BOBS WORMHOLE"

zoneanim.gif