NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
moriartybitcoin

Bitcoin Debit Card - Discount for CryptoCoinTalk users

Hi folks,

Just a quick announcement about https://BitPlastic.com

We are offering an anonymous Bitcoin debit card which enables you to transfer btc from your BitPlastic wallet directly to the card and withdraw it in cash at your local ATM.

No documents or verification is required to obtain the debit card.

To obtain the card, sign up at BitPlastic and enter the coupon code 'crytocointalk' to get a 0.05btc discount on card issuance.

Question? I'm here to help. Email me at support@BitPlastic.com

BULLSHIT. I am no scammer or fly-by-night operator.

First, I own the Bitcoin Network line of websites, including 50+ Bitcoin related sites such as BitListing.com, PaidBitcoin.com, BitFiverr.com, BitBing.com, BitSweeps.com and many, many more.

Second, I run Bitcoin Meetups all over the world, for example:

San Francisco: http://meetup.com/Bitcoin-SanFrancisco
Vancouver: http://meetup.com/Vancouver-Bitcoin
London: http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-London

I am not hiding. I am not scamming. 

I challenge you to find even one 'scam report' about BitPlastic.  We have 5000+ users and receive 10000+ hits daily.  You can confirm our fast-rising popularity by checking our Alexa rank.

Should you have any questions about BitPlastic, the card, compliance, etc I am here to help: moriarty.bitcoin@gmail.com

Ok sorry you seem to be a serious player. Another thing is if your service is safe for the customers.

As long as you have permit/licence or your location hasn’t regulated this service your customers should be safe. If this isn’t the case then the customer risk that the authorities, where you have your servers, close you down and they lose their bit coin savings. So the question that remains to be answered is if you have permit/licence to exchange currencies or if you are situated in an unregulated part of the world.

Ok sorry you seem to be a serious player. Another thing is if your service is safe for the customers.

As long as you have permit/licence or your location hasn’t regulated this service your customers should be safe. If this isn’t the case then the customer risk that the authorities, where you have your servers, close you down and they lose their bit coin savings. So the question that remains to be answered is if you have permit/licence to exchange currencies or if you are situated in an unregulated part of the world.

These are valid concerns!  We address them here, for the most part: https://bitplastic.com/bitcoin-cold-storage

The authorities cannot shut us down because we are not domiciled in any particular country.  We have servers in multiple countries, all running hotswap backups.  If one server group were compromised by authorities (or hackers, theives, whatever), we can instantly switch to another location.   And in fact, this has happened once because the webhosting company actually hijacked our server, and we had to move immediately to a backup.  Customers didn't even notice. We also do NOT store bitcoin on our servers.  All client funds are held in cold storage, OFFLINE.  The advantage is total safety for client funds. The disadvantage is that it takes a few hours for a withdrawal to be processed, since withdrawals are processed manually by customer support.  The only 'single point of failure' in our business model would be the government attempted to seize our domain names. This is not very likely, but if it ever happens, we can easily put the website up on a different domain and email all clients.  The only real risk to client funds would be the owner (that's me) simply vanishing with all the Bitcoins.  This of course has happened in the past to other Bitcoin wallets, and it will keep happening in the future.  Bitcoin is dencentralized, but online wallets are obviously centralized.  As you can see from our fees, and the huge number of other profitable Bitcoin websites in our network, it would be absurd (and downright stupid) for the owner (me) to abscond with client funds.  I make far too much money on collecting fees, and reputation in the Bitcoin world is everything.  I'm here for the longterm, not to steal a few Bitcoins, but to build large Bitcoin marketplaces such as auctions, classifieds, and freelancer (PaidBitcoin.com, BitFiverr.com) ...