presstab

Earn HBN Rewards for Helping the Website

presstab

Alright everyone. I have been trying to get an updated version of the website up that looks more appealing. I am also trying to get wiki.hobonickels.info up and running with some basic information about HBN, as well as looking into a classifieds section and escrow service. I am having a hard time handling everything at once. I need help and will send HBN to whoever helps. Here is the list of stuff I would like accomplished, talk to me before you start on a task to make sure no one else is doing it. I will be writing some of these myself, so certain articles will disappear if I finish it first. Prices are subject to change according to exchange rates, so please make sure to talk to me before writing in order to lock in a price.

Wiki Articles:

Submit your own wiki article idea (20-100 HBN) - Send me a PM and we will determine if it fits our content goals.

Hobonickels - Artwork (65 HBN) - A few unplagarized paragraphs about Hobonickel carving and it's history. In progress

Coin Age (115 HBN) - Explain how coin age works for staking. In progress

Orphans (115 HBN) - Explain Orphans and what a user should do when they get an orphaned block. thanks Julius5060!

Advanced Coin Control - (150 HBN) - Explain advanced coin control and how to use it in the wallet version 1.3. Detail the advantages of being able to send blocks with smaller coin age. thanks lightsplasher!

Multi-Wallet functionality (200 HBN) - Explain in detail multi-wallet functionality with instructions detailing how to use it. Include the benefits of multi-wallet and how it can be particularly useful for PoS. thanks lightsplasher!

Minerd Setup (100 HBN) - give the very basics of getting minerd up and running thanks lightsplasher!

The wiki is closed to new articles and user editing, so you will write the article and send it to me, and I will make sure it is good and then give you writing permission for the wiki.

This is all the work I have right now, these don't need to be masterpieces but we really need to get HBN ready for primetime and we need community help!

presstab

Bump to the top!  We want more writers!

presstab

New article requests, new prices. Help out the HBN community by writing for the wiki!