Tranz

Become the HBN Icon

Tranz

Hello All.

With the new release for HBN v 1.3 I am going to be changing the icon used in the software and on the web sites that support HBN.

I want to give everyone a fair shot, so this is open to hobo carvers, and graphic designers alike.

The winner will receive minimum of 1k HBN, and up to 2.5k depending on the quality of work. I will also pay the same in BTC/LTC equivalent if you may just plan on selling right away.  They will also get a link on the home page, in the OP of the forums, and in the software it self. It could bring in a lot of people to your site.

The coin icon should show the history of the hobo nickel, it should also be modern and point to the fact that it is a crypto currency. Also using the fact that this will be a coin for use in charities will be bonus.

Every submission will receive some reward win or lose.  Most likely around 100 HBN or so.

I am also am paying for any other graphics that can be used at merchants or in the home web page. Something like "HBN accepted here", or maybe a bit more levity like "Hobo's Welcomed!"

I'd like to have a winner selected here in the next 2 - 3 weeks, so it can be ready for the v1.3 release.

All submissions become property of HBN.

Thank you and good luck!

• Like 1

Tranz

Bump, this could be a nice easy way to get more hits to your website. Also other graphics are much appreciated.

jclick

I like to submit one and let see.

3469463431_hobonickles.png

Supporting the coin , one Tag

1840590240_hobonickles-accepted.png

Tranz

Hey that looks really good! 

Win or lose all submission get a little something, Please post an address for some thank you HBN

jclick

Hey that looks really good! 

Win or lose all submission get a little something, Please post an address for some thank you HBN

Thanks for appreciation. It was my first trial for a coin. Will thinking more

HBN Address : ExryjUjVLagrZZkn4fSxfNvjouRY7LxV7L

DigitalHobo

Here is my first submission.  The binary around the upper edges reads HBN.  The binary at the bottom is my initials "JD", this can be changed to any 1 or 2 character set.

The coin in the middle can be swapped out for any other coin as well. - Thanks

HBN_submission_1_zps2f1cbbd9.jpg

DigitalHobo

Here is my second submission.  The 2013 can be changed to whatever you like as can the center coin.  The binary again spells out HBN. Thanks.

HBN_submission_2_zpsbbc1bb13.jpg

DigitalHobo

Here is my third submission.  Again, the coin can be swapped out for any other one. Thanks.

HBN_submission_3_zps7fd8b52d.jpg

DigitalHobo

Here is my fourth submission.  The binary spells HBN and as always, the coin can be any coin you like. Thanks.

HBN_submission_4_zps1cdd99fb.jpg

Tranz

Umm Ya those are kick-ass!!!

I think #4 is my favorite..

DigitalHobo

Umm Ya those are kick-ass!!!

I think #4 is my favorite..

Thanks.  I need to change the bottom text on #4 to black and a little thicker.  When the coin is reduced down in size the HBN isn't quite as clear.  I'll work on that this evening when I get home.

You can see an example of it on my website (lower right corner).  http://www.irlab.com/hobo

presstab

#3 and #4 are both awesome.

Tranz

I think I like #4 with the coin form #2. Seems to fit a bit more.

DigitalHobo

I think I like #4 with the coin form #2. Seems to fit a bit more.

OK, here you go.  I made the HBN thicker so it shows up better when the coin size is reduced and added a carbon fiber detail to the HBN. - Thanks.

HBN_submission_4b_edit_zps9f8c4641.jpg

presstab

Digitalhobo that is awesome work!