eCoin.eu

eCoin.eu (trading platform/system for buying/selling Bitcoin, Litecoin)

217 posts in this topic

Fees updates:

- Perfect Money Deposit Fee is increased from 0.5% to 1%

- Perfect Money Withdrawal Fee is reduced from 1.5% to 1%

- Payeer Deposit fee is increased from 3% to 5%

ecoin-logo.png

eCoin.eu is a trading platform/system for crypto-currency such like: Bitcoin and Litecoin with many advanced features including buy, sell and exchange. eCoin.eu also offers a 24/7 hour online exchange that provides the instant and automated matching of orders between its registered members. eCoin.eu provides an easy, secure, and affordable exchange for you to buy and sell Crypto-Currencies.

I've used their service and I can vouch for their outstanding service. The support is very accommodating! I would definitely use their service again sometime soon.

I've used their service and I can vouch for their outstanding service. The support is very accommodating! I would definitely use their service again sometime soon.

Thank you for your positive assessment!

ecoin-logo.png

eCoin.eu is a trading platform/system for crypto-currency such like: Bitcoin and Litecoin with many advanced features including buy, sell and exchange. eCoin.eu also offers a 24/7 hour online exchange that provides the instant and automated matching of orders between its registered members. eCoin.eu provides an easy, secure, and affordable exchange for you to buy and sell Crypto-Currencies.

Perfect Money Withdrawal Fee is increased from 1% to 1.5%

ecoin-logo.png

Fees updates:

- Perfect Money Deposit Fee 0 %

- Perfect Money Withdrawal Fee 2%

ecoin-logo.png

We are pleased to inform you that at the moment the input of OKPAY USD, Perfect Money USD has become available for 0%!!!

More: http://www.ecoin.eu/en/info/fees?type=fiat

ecoin-logo.png

Fees updates:

- Perfect Money Deposit Fee 1 %

- OKPAY Deposit Fee 1%

ecoin-logo.png

We are pleased to inform you that at the moment the output of Payeer USD has become available for 0%!!!

ecoin-logo.png

Payeer USD Withdrawal Fee is increased from 0 % to 2%

More: http://www.ecoin.eu/en/info/fees?type=fiat

ecoin-logo.png

From now on we have a small fee on Bitcoin and Litecoin trading 0.2% which applies to all members, ecoin.eu does not work in a beta mode anymore and one year has passed when we had no fees on trading.

Edited by eCoin.eu

ecoin-logo.png

Im new to trading and I see that your trading/exchange site has more positive feedback than others exchange site so I choosed your services and will do some exchanges here. I will read some of your FAQ first.

im also new to this trading system in bitcoins and litecoins i will first manage to exchange some of my money will try them if i have some spare time

hope you reduce the fee im not that rich though :)

im also new to this trading system in bitcoins and litecoins i will first manage to exchange some of my money will try them if i have some spare time

Agree. I heard that withdrawal fees are high up to this time. Hope they can reduced. But anyways still reading some tips about proper exchange.

Agree. I heard that withdrawal fees are high up to this time. Hope they can reduced. But anyways still reading some tips about proper exchange.

do you think they will reduce the fee for sometime or like doing a crazy hour / happy hour concept ?

Im new to trading and I see that your trading/exchange site has more positive feedback than others exchange site so I choosed your services and will do some exchanges here. I will read some of your FAQ first.

Thank you for your positive comment!

ecoin-logo.png