Titan

Luckycoin giveaway 2: Celebrating Luckycoin block 88888!

Happiness      or     Just Lack of Happiness

"Lucky" Developers I have a question to You.

Everyone has a Lucky wallet, where is mine. Where is my Lucky wallet?

If this not there from now on I will have no more luck?

I hopethat someone will be gracious and I will receive a severe rebuff. If not my time wasted, and your soul sold out

"And my creativity like blood in the sand." Brzostek Szymon 25 January 2018

if I'm right I greet and it's hot

However, if I would be wrong. Let the voice of the people decide

I want not a little recompense, that on 25 January , 2018 at 0:00 I could not download the Wallet Application for OS X software. I am going to home appliances for a desktop computer with Windows reinstalled, because the developers "The best Coin in the Word" = LuckyCoin have forgotten upload file in the DropBox version for MAC.

I warmly greet, I am waiting impatiently and I am awaiting explanations as well as compensation.

Brzostek Szymon

LuckyCoin on the global currency!

animal-photography-affinity-Brad-Wilson-western-screech-owl-1.jpg

Edited by SzymonBrzostek666