Tranz

Block Explorer Needed

ghostlander

This one? https://github.com/CryptoManiac/bitcoin-abe[/size]

I receive the following error when starting it up:[/size]

MerkleRootMismatch: Block header Merkle root does not match its transactions. block hash=8b8169bbb1f3855ed941d8d508f15cfd4f3c8bbbf4cc5487406b4a536a88c8a1[/size]

EDIT: after commenting out the MerkelRoot check, it reads some blocks and then i have the following error:[/size]

error: unpack_from requires a buffer of at least 4 bytes[/size]

You can use the newer code if you attach the ltc_scrypt module, deserialise those non-standard PPC block/tx parameters and comment out what's broken.

c0da

Hi there,

I was wondering: is the API on hbn.blockx.info disabled? I've been using this endpoint to create this but I'm getting a 404 error for some time.

The explorer on http://162.217.249.198/is down as well and there is no viable alternative. Should I depreceate my code or is

this issue on hbn.blockx.info temporary?

Cheers.

c0da

I've tried to use cryptocoinexplorer for some other projects before and it is the worst

blockexplorer API there is (mostly because it is slow as hell). Shame there is no contact

info on hbn.blockx.info, I'd have really liked to get in touch with the admin to get more info

on why the API endpoint disappeared.

Thank you for your answer though Tranz :)

Cheers.

Tranz

Unick runs it. But is very busy these days, he may not be able to respond..

unick

I've tried to use cryptocoinexplorer for some other projects before and it is the worst

blockexplorer API there is (mostly because it is slow as hell). Shame there is no contact

info on hbn.blockx.info, I'd have really liked to get in touch with the admin to get more info

on why the API endpoint disappeared.

Thank you for your answer though Tranz :)

Cheers.

Hi Coda,

The API is not responding because I'm moving things around a bit and testing new configurations of servers. I was (and still am) having issues keeping the explorer in sync without having the client crashing every now and then.

I am deeply sorry for the delay on this but I do have plans to fix those issues and have a better and quicker block explorer.  I am just trying to find enough free time to put on this. ;)

I'll keep you guys informed when all services will be back in function

• Like 1

c0da

Hi Coda,

The API is not responding because I'm moving things around a bit and testing new configurations of servers. I was (and still am) having issues keeping the explorer in sync without having the client crashing every now and then.

I am deeply sorry for the delay on this but I do have plans to fix those issues and have a better and quicker block explorer.  I am just trying to find enough free time to put on this. ;)

I'll keep you guys informed when all services will be back in function

Hi there unick,

thank you very much for taking the time to respond, really appreciate it. No worries, hope you'll

manage to fix the issues soon. I'd really feel sad knowing that the best HBN blockexplorer out there

has dissappeared. Thanks for the awesome service you provide. I'll update my code when everything

is settled on your side.

Cheers.

c0da

Hi unick,

do you have some news about the API status on hbn.blockx.info?

Did you manage to fix the issues?

Cheers.

presstab

Hi unick,

do you have some news about the API status on hbn.blockx.info?

Did you manage to fix the issues?

Cheers.

What specific information are you querying from the api?