Tranz

Block Explorer Needed

unick

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

And thanks for the little something Tranz, it's appreciated  ;)

ElTomeko27

Added a richlist to the block explorer, just for fun :D

check it out here

http://hbn.blockx.info/richlist/

Unick it is not working properly:( some addresses are missing...try to update the list

unick

Unick it is not working properly:( some addresses are missing...try to update the list

Yeah I had to repopulate the database because the import failed... It's missing about 20k addresses still, should take about an hour or so to be up to date.

EDIT: Okay, everything is updated! Enjoy  :lol:

• Like 1

ElTomeko27

Yeah I had to repopulate the database because the import failed... It's missing about 20k addresses still, should take about an hour or so to be up to date.

EDIT: Okay, everything is updated! Enjoy  :lol:

Good job Unick!

presstab

The block explorer is working great for me, and the Rich List is also interesting to check in on... I keep trying to climb the list! Thanks again Unick!

• Like 1

unick

The block explorer is working great for me, and the Rich List is also interesting to check in on... I keep trying to climb the list! Thanks again Unick!

My pleasure. I'm currently working on adding the current Cryptsy price and BTC value to that list so we can quickly see the BTC value associated with each address.  Should be live soon.

• Like 2

Meska

My pleasure. I'm currently working on adding the current Cryptsy price and BTC value to that list so we can quickly see the BTC value associated with each address.  Should be live soon.

Thank you for your work ;)

You're explorer is > 1000 times better than mine, even the richlist is awesome !

For the BTC value, I love this kind of functions, you can have a "preview" of "how much is it for 1 BTC" quickly and make "HBN numbers" more "understable" in a BTC way.

Tranz

Thank you for your work ;)

You're explorer is > 1000 times better than mine, even the richlist is awesome !

For the BTC value, I love this kind of functions, you can have a "preview" of "how much is it for 1 BTC" quickly and make "HBN numbers" more "understable" in a BTC way.

I agree!

Unick if you want to be a real hero, it would be pretty amazing to see each blocks current value btc held at the time of discovery.. Not sure if this is do-able or not, but could be very useful.

Once I get to version 1.4 (about 1 more month) I can help with some coding as well.

unick

I agree!

Unick if you want to be a real hero, it would be pretty amazing to see each blocks current value btc held at the time of discovery.. Not sure if this is do-able or not, but could be very useful.

Once I get to version 1.4 (about 1 more month) I can help with some coding as well.

Thanks guys.

@Tranz, do you mean having the "Value Out" column reflecting the value in BTC at time of discovery or the value of those HBN with the current price of BTC ?

I think it would make more sense to see the value of each block at current BTC price. I'm just trying to make sure I get your suggestion correctly.

EDIT: I saw your comment about IRS on BCT so I think both value would be best. A current value and the value at the time of finding...

Some thought process needs to go into this but I think it's doable... Not sure how to handle the prices before we start recording but from the point where we start and forward, it shouldn't be too hard to record historic values

Tranz

Yes the value of each block converted to btc or whatever at time of discovery. So if block 600,000 was found it would say 1500 mbtc but block 700,000 would say 2,000 mbtc. And it would stay like that forever. So I could always go back and look at what the average price was over a set time.

unick

Yes the value of each block converted to btc or whatever at time of discovery. So if block 600,000 was found it would say 1500 mbtc but block 700,000 would say 2,000 mbtc. And it would stay like that forever. So I could always go back and look at what the average price was over a set time.

edited my last post before reading your reply... I'll start thinking of a way to implement that, I can see how this can be useful

unick

Ok, added a few neat functions to the blockchain explorer. 

Last traded BTC/USD price

Last traded HBN/BTC price

BTC Value (Rich list)

USD Value (Rich list)

List of current active connections to nodes the block explorer is connected to (http://hbn.blockx.info/connected-nodes)

Let me know what you think

• Like 3

presstab

Ok, added a few neat functions to the blockchain explorer. 

Last traded BTC/USD price

Last traded HBN/BTC price

BTC Value (Rich list)

USD Value (Rich list)

List of current active connections to nodes the block explorer is connected to (http://hbn.blockx.info/connected-nodes)

Let me know what you think

Getting an internal server error right now, I will check back later, sounds cool!

unick

Getting an internal server error right now, I will check back later, sounds cool!

My rich list updating script is too much memory intensive and crashes the server  :( ... I have to optimize that.

It's back online, sorry