NEWS
  • WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
  • We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
  • 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
  • Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
  • New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
  • Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
  • If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT

What exchange has new alt-coins before they are listed on Cryptsy in other words where can I buy the new coins earliest? 

Check out Atomic-Trade.com.  They list PXL and BLC which aren't on Cryptsy yet.

Also Jimmy can you add Atomic-Trade to the list? They are actually the first registered exchange in the USA and accept USD!

Much Hello!

Our launch was a great success and we are all working together to make this coin the next... NXT 

Faircoin will be the number one proof of stake cryptocurrency, and everyone is working together and contributing to make this happen. There is a huge initial community behind this coin and soon Faircoin will be a top 10 cryptocurrency!

We believe in this currency long term, and since we realize it may take some time to get on the major exchanges and coinmarketcap, we have set up an over the counter market for people to buy and sell Faircoins.

Please visit our new site:  http://www. faircoinexchange.com

About us: We are a team of best friends who have been in crypto for years, and we are dedicated to make trading Faircoins easy, fast, and most of all secure. We are working hard to expand our exchange functionality and hope you will also help facilitate the growth of this new market.

We already have a large amount of pre-orders from people who either missed the distribution or want more! If you would like to be added to ourorderbook or have any recommendations please send us a message.

Cheers.

HI!
I'm having trouble, well I can not withdraw BTC for days now to be exact, from CryptoRush. Anyone having this issue?
They are not responding to my ticket and I think this isn't looking good.
Any official info? Or are we witnessing another scam here?
Thanks.

*edit

Ok, I saved my ass by changing BTC to other crypto and made a withdrawal of that crypto.
It is pretty obvious they are insolvent with BTC so SAVE YOUR ASS AND ABANDON SHIP!