1 hour ago, Mokona said:

Hi. I have a problem. Wallet not stake until 02/10. Client messa me: "Unable To Send Beacon! Unlock Wallet!"

but wallet in unlocked... Why?

You probably use Auto-unlock feature? Well, that doesn't work anymore.

So lock it & un-lock it with "for staking only" dis-select (if I remember right). Then it will unlock the wallet fully & the GRCwallet in general would have to make auto-beacon. 

If not, send one command.

we're still not participating in any of the World Community Grid challenges... :(

it takes one click, and is easy press for us. we'd be top 10 or better every time as our team RAC is ~4,000,000 at the time of writing this.

i have already spoken to Alien regarding the matter, and they seem to have... forgotten.

could we throw another gentle reminder their way, or transfer team ownership to someone that will manage the team to a degree? :)

Edited by Peppernrino
wording.

7 minutes ago, Peppernrino said:

we're still not participating in any of the World Community Grid challenges... :(

it takes one click, and is easy press for us. we'd be top 10 or better every time as our team RAC is ~4,000,000 at the time of writing this.

i have already spoken to Alien regarding the matter, and they seem to have... forgotten.

could we throw another gentle reminder their way, or transfer team ownership to someone that will manage the team to a degree? :)

I've been a member on WCG since 12/12/06 and am willing to assist.  PM me if interested.

3 minutes ago, Peppernrino said:

most of the teams are owned by old school/trusted members. i'd probably offer myself before taking someone so new. no offense. :)

I'm glad the GRC community has chosen you as the arbiter of common sense.  This isn't the first time we've crossed paths and each time you've proven yourself to be quite masterful in ignorance.  

lol. well, that changed my mind.

don't be bitter. i just want someone that has been around for a while. i've been on WCG for over 7 years... :D

i literally have no idea who you are.... and no one has "chosen" me for shit. i'm an active community member, and i run like 10 other things for us.

thanks for your bid for ownership, but you've kind of shown in one comment how impartial you are capable of being. so...

Edited by Peppernrino

Long time community members before new people is not offensive at all, it is logical. all It takes is a new member to gain that trust fast and send everything south. Long time members have been invested long term thus it is more wise to retain to those. With that being said it doesn't mean you wouldn't be considered in the future if it came to that.

-iFoggz Gridcoin CORE Developer

6 hours ago, Quez said:

DrugDiscovery@Home and Sourcefinder are about to be un-whitelisted on Wednesday because they lack workunits. If you have an opinion on how such things should be handled, join the discussion at https://steemit.com/gridcoin/@guk/gridcoin-whitelist-process-proposal

I'm not on steemit so here's my opinion: some of us have invested time into those projects and I think we should wait at least a couple more weeks before de-whitelisting them.

GRC Address SL6cUtyvrRwTRiWcp1YWXHAzntBaBHKNCT