19,280 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, aceypilot said:

Rob:

I've an ugly unconfirmed transaction that has been appearing for some months now on and off again, and it may be one factor contributing to out current issue. Please see the details here:

Regards,

Acey

Date: 3/23/16 22:25
To: S67nL4vELWwdDVzjgtEP4MxryarTZ9a8GB
Debit: -0.00011 GRC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 GRC
Net amount: -0.00021 GRC
Transaction ID: 1c0bd883347b5eecf550682b17a30e1c0e6671120706e4b257cc6affdc9f4263

Information

Debit: -0.01 GRC
Debit: -0.01 GRC
Credit: 0.01979 GRC

Transaction:
CTransaction(hash=1c0bd88334, nTime=1458739502, ver=1, vin.size=2, vout.size=2, nLockTime=0)
CTxIn(COutPoint(0c11157a76, 2), scriptSig=3045022100ca3f86a82ddd9a)
CTxIn(COutPoint(e97855d1db, 2), scriptSig=3045022100d2642058f1e2c6)
CTxOut(nValue=0.01979, scriptPubKey=OP_DUP OP_HASH160 7957ed78ff5e7f92efb5a7c8bb72a7a6d25e3615 OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG)
CTxOut(nValue=0.00011, scriptPubKey=OP_DUP OP_HASH160 598759861fc00eda4f3c52e0cf2d1d8d7aae13a7 OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG)

Notes:

wZ5VINECUeKepc/kP1ONCQ==

Inputs:

• Rywu24CTmNkEWcqKymPsN6Uo2bGTcZepg1 Rywu24CTmNkEWcqKymPsN6Uo2bGTcZepg1 Amount=0.01 GRC IsMine=true
  • Rywu24CTmNkEWcqKymPsN6Uo2bGTcZepg1 Rywu24CTmNkEWcqKymPsN6Uo2bGTcZepg1 Amount=0.01 GRC IsMine=true

It means it never took place. Likely during a fork or network issues. It has not actually been removed from your balance if unconfirmed if u think it was you cud try repairwallet in debug console to see if it's mismatched. If it is it will coŕrect the balance

Gridcoin Research 3.5.9.4/MSI=42.8 Leisure Upgrade.

Windows client running without a hitch. Neural network does only show 21 projects. Have deleted NN folder and done execute syncdpor2 in the console as previously with old folder it showed 25 projects.

1 hour ago, Rob Halförd - (Gridcoin) said:

Gridcoin Research 3.5.9.4/MSI=42.8
Leisure Upgrade

- Fix neural network missing folder error
- Fix speech bug
- Added checkpoint

Thanks Rob for the latest update.   Unfortunately the speech bug still exists, see debug2 text:

Jul 16 2017 13:40, Error while Speaking Good Afternoon  "email address without the [domain.com] info", Your Magnitude is 00.Conversion from string ",in Production." to type 'Double' is not valid.

I seem to recall a similar speech issue I reported a couple of years ago.

superblock #967957 has landed

includes 84% of the whitelisted BOINC projects

missing ones:

• Citizen Science Grid
  • Numberfield
  • Rosetta
  • SETI

https://steemit.com/gridcoin/@erkan/superblock-967957-has-landed-includes-84-of-whitelisted-boinc-projects

@GridcoinIRC (freshest news about Gridcoin) / help with Gridcoin tasks / join team challenges: July / listen to our conference calls / BOINC admin interviews / VOTE in the polls / ...

1 hour ago, Mercosity said:

Gridcoin Research 3.5.9.4/MSI=42.8 Leisure Upgrade.

Windows client running without a hitch. Neural network does only show 21 projects. Have deleted NN folder and done execute syncdpor2 in the console as previously with old folder it showed 25 projects.

Not all projects are in: https://www.gridcoinstats.eu/project/

SETi@home is still missing...but waiting patiently to get it up. ;)

Is it necessary to "execute syncdpor2", or is that only if my wallet isn't behaving right? I deleted my Neural Network folder and restarted the wallet. Seems to run good but that folder is empty. The last time I ran execute syncdpor2 my debug2 file was over 500 kb's in size and the wallet went out of sync.

GRC Address SL6cUtyvrRwTRiWcp1YWXHAzntBaBHKNCT

Well, all I did is to upgrade to v3.5.9.3 (from client) & did "execute syncdpor2".

Then also upgraded to v3.5.9.4 (also from client) & did "execute syncdpor2".

& the wallet works. I should get reward for my donations of RAC. but still SETi@home is missing. 

Waiting patiently, so that my MAG doubles.

Earl likes this

8 minutes ago, KLiK said:

Well, all I did is to upgrade to v3.5.9.3 (from client) & did "execute syncdpor2".

Then also upgraded to v3.5.9.4 (also from client) & did "execute syncdpor2".

& the wallet works. I should get reward for my donations of RAC. but still SETi@home is missing. 

Waiting patiently, so that my MAG doubles.

Did the execute syncdpor2 thing. Wallet didn't explode. Seems synced and running. I'm afraid to look at NN though. It always looks ugly on my end

in 20h: begins the next team challenge:

In about 2.5h ends the current one where team Gridcoin willcome out as #1 from 25 BOINC teams:

@GridcoinIRC (freshest news about Gridcoin) / help with Gridcoin tasks / join team challenges: July / listen to our conference calls / BOINC admin interviews / VOTE in the polls / ...

When a beacon auto renews, does it assign new keys or keep your old ones?

19 hours ago, iFoggz said:

It means it never took place. Likely during a fork or network issues. It has not actually been removed from your balance if unconfirmed if u think it was you cud try repairwallet in debug console to see if it's mismatched. If it is it will coŕrect the balance

Thanks iFoggz. It has gone away again, but hopefully will not reappear.

Hi Devs - I just want to make sure that awareness exists that unfortunately the speech bug still exists, see debug2 text:

Jul 16 2017 13:40, Error while Speaking Good Afternoon  "email address without the [domain.com] info", Your Magnitude is 00.Conversion from string ",in Production." to type 'Double' is not valid.

I seem to recall a similar speech issue a couple of years ago.

and of course that Rosetta is not yet included in the NN.  I know it'll be fixed, the GRC devs are awesome, and I'm in no hurry, I just want to make sure that the devs know.  Thanks.