Rebelx0195

0/7 on the Stake Conformations

Rebelx0195

Yo!

I am having a bit of trouble getting getting conformations for any (all 7 attempts) of my stakes thus far that have been generated. I have just installed a wallet for my mac computer and have moved about 1500 + coins over in blocks of 100. The HoboNickels wallet version is V1.4.0.1-g4ddc7a0a-hobo. 

Has anyone run into this issue before, or have I not set something up correctly? Any help on this one would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rebelx

Tranz

Sadly the Mac client is known for creating more orphan records then the Windows or Unix flavor. I am actually working on some things with regards to this to help clean this up with version 1.5.

As long as you are on the right chain. (Your block count matches http://hbn.blockx.info/) then not much more you can do.

If you do have time, and don't mind zipping up your debug.log file and putting it somewhere I can grab it can look though it, I would appreciate it. It may help me get a clearer picture of what is going on exactly.

Thanks.

Rebelx0195

Hey Tranz,

It looks like it is doing much better at the moment. I had gone into the app settings for the wallet and toggled the Prevent App Nap switch on - so far I am 5/5 since doing this...

Thanks,

Rebelx 

unick

Hey Tranz,

It looks like it is doing much better at the moment. I had gone into the app settings for the wallet and toggled the Prevent App Nap switch on - so far I am 5/5 since doing this...

Thanks,

Rebelx 

that could actually make sense!  This is app based?  where is this setting located?

Tranz

Hey Tranz,

Thanks,

Rebelx 

Hey this is great, thanks a lot for sharing this. I am sure it will help many people out.