52 posts in this topic

I need Trust Addys for Mockups and future Trust Circles Testing.  Please post your T-ADDY.  -TADDY is an unregistered tradmark of TrustPlus-

TrustMockup.png

For the Troll Elite... yes its photo shopped.

I am a co-developer of TRUSTplus.  This coin is an excellent brand and we are working hard to make it easy for real people to use.  Our current focus is providing all the tools for webmasters to turnkey TRUST as payment.

Do you want it here or PM?

Am I correct in saying that you will get TRUST for being trustworthy? That is interesting if that is the case....Just a follow up question on the to 'edited' wallet

Do you want it here or PM?

Am I correct in saying that you will get TRUST for being trustworthy? That is interesting if that is the case.

Ill use three people... foo bar marge .   Foo and Bar are friends and have selected each other as trust worthy.  Marge only trusts Foo. Bar trusts Marge.  The only automatic transactions that will take place is Foo and Bar.  They both have to trust, and to test the trust Marge would send a couple sotoshi to Foo, but would not get it back.  RED FLAG right?  Marge also didnt trust Bar.

Why?  Lets say Foo and Bar have a private relationship and they dont want people to know what they are buying from each other.  If they are ever confronted with having to explain the transactions, the accuser would have to figure out which are real transactions, and which are fake.

Also, if you cheat a friend, they can turn the trust off and keep the Coins you sent.

Very Social.

I am a co-developer of TRUSTplus.  This coin is an excellent brand and we are working hard to make it easy for real people to use.  Our current focus is providing all the tools for webmasters to turnkey TRUST as payment.

Sounds like a party - I'm in:  TJt91FUhhb1TduNVqdikUSMWUVKZquyjGz

Guess its time for a give away to get more Addys.

So much for my rental on the final stretch, the BTC blockchain is deciding to screw me over.74 minutes and still waiting..

Travis has authorized, from his own wallet, a Contest.  The person that comes up with the most outrageous idea on what to spend $7000 on (the current value of the pre-mine) will receive coins from the boss's wallet, and become one of the first Alpha testers for TrustCircles. 

Rules: 
1. As many entries as possible multiples are encouraged.  
2. Each entry must contain a wallet address.  
3. Please keep it clean, any of the seven sins will be disqualified.

Top Five will be voted on on the poll 7/8/14 0:00 GMT and awarded at 7/9/14 0:00 GMT.

Good Luck

163800 going out for block Chain.  Post TXid on Block Chain soon.

163800 going out for block Chain.  Post TXid on Block Chain soon.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/tx/d65cccee44b267922ddda261ed7dabcd2fd6ac76d6fb2019e97754eff89f14cc

NOMP Bounty claimed... 20,000  TXid to Follow.

First 10k sale