CryptoDatabase

CryptoDatabase ~~ Over 1,500 Coins! ~~ 3 Faucets ~~ Games ~~ PTC

46 posts in this topic

I am currently looking for a range of coins with a view to market them to a large network of High Net worth individuals interested in building a diverse range of coins.

Newer coins of Initial coin offerings would be preffered but any coin will be considered

I would need the following information to proceed

Discount on coin price

Information on coin (specifications and improvements)

Background information on development team

Also links to website and any supporting links would be appreciated, if you feel that this is something you could assist with then please private message me

I can't believe I have missed this. Nice to see someone listing whats going on out there. I'll try browse my wallets later and see if I can help you with any additions...If you want.

Also I think Jimmy might have a substantial list as well. If he gets time.

But as a start, i think it should be up is Unobtanium - UNO

I am currently looking for a range of coins with a view to market them to a large network of High Net worth individuals interested in building a diverse range of coins.

Newer coins of Initial coin offerings would be preffered but any coin will be considered

I would need the following information to proceed

Discount on coin price

Information on coin (specifications and improvements)

Background information on development team

Also links to website and any supporting links would be appreciated, if you feel that this is something you could assist with then please private message me

A serious investor will want to invest their money into a coin that is stable and has been around for a while that has established itself with a purpose. This will automatically exclude almost all new coins created as they have no purpose and will die out fairly fast.

According to my research nearly 1 out of every 3 coins fail, nearly 2 out of every 3 coins are barely hanging on, and only a small percentage actually have a purpose and survive.

I would suggest taking a look at this page, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins-success, for coins worth investing in. The coins listed here met the criteria of my searches and were marked as Successfull or Resourceful coins. Currently there is 61 coins listed in that category.

My website lists all of the resources for these coins that you are looking for so this should help out tremendously.

I am currently working on a game related to earning coins as you play so my time is very limited and I cannot really go into any depth on this at the moment.

I can't believe I have missed this. Nice to see someone listing whats going on out there. I'll try browse my wallets later and see if I can help you with any additions...If you want.

Also I think Jimmy might have a substantial list as well. If he gets time.

But as a start, i think it should be up is Unobtanium - UNO

Thank you for your comment The_Prof, Jimmy has unknowingly been a great help to me already in my search to list every known coin out there. When searching for information on coins I typically used this forum as a source. A lot of the coins here are outdated on info but still very handy to have access to.

Unobtanium is currently listed in our database. The only thing holding Unobtanium back from being listed as a resourceful coin or as a success is the lack of a blockchain. I will search again in a few minutes and see if I can find one so I can update it to successfull.

I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

Is there a demo or website for the game.  Sounds interesting!

Cryptocurrencytalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

Crypto Database is pleased to announce that the 1,400th coin has been added to the database. Other changes have been made as well including an update to the exchanges listing as well as the algorithms database.

BitSwift has been added to DKV. You can now earn it and use it in game as you play as well as deposit/withdraw it the same way as the other currencies listed in game.