Jimmy

Posting About VEIL

Jimmy

People are complaining they can't talk about VEIL... well if they took anytime to look, there is a thread for VEIL in the Crypto ANN forum which people can post in.

People think that multiple topics = more promotion when if fact a longer more active single thread is better.

So, I'm not banning people who like to talk about VEIL, I'm banning the people who feel the need to start new threads about VEIL (as their first thread - aka signed up 2 months ago and then come back online to start 1 thread about VEIL) or post spammy VEIL posts (for obvious bounty - I'm not naive to bounties, I've been around for years) when there are already threads started to talk about VEIL.  And don't blame me, it's the people who run VEIL who are the problem and are paying people to spam forums and other sites.  I can provide the link to 68 page bounty thread on Bitcointalk if you want.

And if you want to "play the system" the promotions forum was setup just for you.  You can post PROMOTIONS in that forum.

Then there are the people who cut and past VEIL threads from other sites.  I have automation (AI) rules setup to tell me what is happening on this site.

If every VEIL fanboy posted in one single thread and talked about VEIL, it would probably be the top thread on this site achieving both a conversation and excellent promotion... ROFL.

• Thanks 1