FarellPot

Bitcoin price

FarellPot

I have never invested in BTC yet, because believed it won't grow as much in price.

Now I am thinking about to buy a piece of this gold. 

Do you think price will get higher this year? 

Please share your experience about BTC investments and hold.

Linkkoin
Dnia 19.04.2019 o 15:19, FarellPot napisał:

I have never invested in BTC yet, because believed it won't grow as much in price.

Now I am thinking about to buy a piece of this gold. 

Do you think price will get higher this year? 

Please share your experience about BTC investments and hold.

I think we all believe here that the price of BTC will grow, as it would be helpful to the whole crypto environment.

But in general:

1) we see very positive sentiment towards BTC among cryptoenthusiasts

2) just like in 2015 the golden cross took place 

3) the crypto news websites started hype train once again, instead of being prophets of doom and crypto winter

And (what cannot be ignored), this year we are celebrating a whole decade without stock market crash. In general, whole world follows US stocks (as US is no. 1 global economy) in their local stocks as speaking of crashes (a bit similar to reaction of altcoins to BTC behaviour). After WW2 usually we had in US a crash at the stock market each 7-10 years.

If this would take place, many investors will sell the shares and buy BTC as a safe haven (similar as it is done with gold). This could potentially make price of BTC to skyrocket, as well as its daily trading volume. 

CryptoWarMachine

I think the answer from above is exhaustive. But from myself I can say that I consider this a profitable investment this year.