Goodcat49

North Korea Plans on Using Bitcoin to Bypass Sanctions

Goodcat49

A recently published report by the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) for Defense & Security Studies, shows how DPRK - Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) wants to exploit Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies, especially in Southeast Asia, so as to bypass international economic sanctions.

The report also explains 3 key areas (fundraising, stockpiling & circumvention) that could describe North Korea’s cryptocurrency activities.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: http://bit.ly/2GtgXPY

l_abrams

I would have been surprised if they didn't.

Linkkoin
Dnia 19.04.2019 o 16:00, l_abrams napisał:

I would have been surprised if they didn't.

This is one of the reasons why authorities/banks/payment providers push so hard for KYC, verifications, and AMLP. 

• Like 1

Vl. Jo

I hope that cryptocurrencies will help to improve the lives of North Koreans

l_abrams

I guarantee you that ordinary North Koreans will have no access to cryptocurrencies. Only higher ups in the party will be the ones with access.