maks-ivanov89

In which altcoin to invest?

maks-ivanov89

Which altcoin is best for investment?

Grasshopper

It's hard to say, it depends on many factors. I guess you have to do your research to choose the most suitable one for you.
As for my chocies, I'm currently sticking with Dash and FuturoCoin (which is based on Dash code). Their teams put much efforts in creating a community and be in touch with owners of their coins. I see it especially now, when FuturoCoin team announced upgrading their masternodes system to better adjust to costumers demands (more here: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/big-changes/ )

CoinsTalk

I'm going to chime in and continue the talk on privacy coins started by the responder above me. 

Dash relies on using masternodes as mixers and it does not break transaction links. Not to mention, Dash is already up quite a bit. 

If the discussion is over privacy coins, projects like Zcoin, Zcash, and Veil are still valued far less than Dash, but they might have better technological solutions. Each of these, though, has its own drawback.

- Zcash's zkSNARKS deliver the kind of privacy solutions unseen to date, but it comes with a major drawback: supply cannot be audited.

- ZCoin's supply is auditable, but Zcoin transactions have be done in fixed denominations and its Basecoin transactions are not anonymous.

- Veil's supply is auditable, multi-block transactions will be possible, and its Basecoin transactions are anonymous, but, despite the technological superiority, the project does not have a large community backing. 

Every alt has its pros and cons but the point is you'll have to decide what will decide the long-term winner? Hype, community, or technological superiority...

Vl. Jo

You can invest in all altcoins from the top 10. I mean there are hundreds of altcoins, you can choose any project you want, it depends on your demands and desires

maks-ivanov89
3 hours ago, Vl. Jo said:

You can invest in all altcoins from the top 10. I mean there are hundreds of altcoins, you can choose any project you want, it depends on your demands and desires

I think this is the highest risk to use altcoins below the top 10)

pattison

It depends on what you need. I like when crypto are doing more not only dealing with making money. For example FuturoCoin is adequate for me because of their customers approach, user can contribute to developing process, thanks to open-source code (for example, few days ago FTO team announced that they will upgrade their masternode system https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/big-changes/). Also FTO unveiled as Partner of Aston Martin Red Bull Racing in first-ever F1cryptocurrency sponsorship. They are constantly moving forward

maks-ivanov89
8 hours ago, pattison said:

It depends on what you need. I like when crypto are doing more not only dealing with making money. For example FuturoCoin is adequate for me because of their customers approach, user can contribute to developing process, thanks to open-source code (for example, few days ago FTO team announced that they will upgrade their masternode system https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/big-changes/). Also FTO unveiled as Partner of Aston Martin Red Bull Racing in first-ever F1cryptocurrency sponsorship. They are constantly moving forward

And what exactly is your benefit? Can you buy something for this coin? I am looking to benefit first.

Vl. Jo
17.04.2019 в 12:41, maks-ivanov89 сказал:

I think this is the highest risk to use altcoins below the top 10)

You won't get a high profit without risks

maks-ivanov89
22 hours ago, Vl. Jo said:

You won't get a high profit without risks

You correctly noticed)

iwa2-0

Greetings from Finland !!! I like to introduce you JSEcoin > > Ecological mining > JSEcoin can be mined via mobile or laptop > provides also opt.in mining to be integrated to your websites > many features > merchant tools, ad.exchange and much more... And of course growing global JSEsociety. > > > While Bitcoin uses energy more than 160 countries, JSEcoin provides a solution for this !!! 

http://jsecoin.com         > > > Register and start mining in just few minutes !!!

JSEcoin - WELCOME TO THE GREEN SIDE OF THE COIN !!!

Edited by iwa2-0 (see edit history)

maks-ivanov89
10 hours ago, iwa2-0 said:

Greetings from Finland !!! I like to introduce you JSEcoin > > Ecological mining > JSEcoin can be mined via mobile or laptop > provides also opt.in mining to be integrated to your websites > many features > merchant tools, ad.exchange and much more... And of course growing global JSEsociety. > > > While Bitcoin uses energy more than 160 countries, JSEcoin provides a solution for this !!! 

http://jsecoin.com         > > > Register and start mining in just few minutes !!!

JSEcoin - WELCOME TO THE GREEN SIDE OF THE COIN !!!

I heard mining is not so profitable now.

iwa2-0

Well.. some webmasters make a nice income, with numbers of visitors,  thou the price is low > > Good time to buy !!! I myself mine both ways..via platform and via webpages, and mining is sweet and simple.. And it would need a catastrophe to keep the price low, so I see the price shall arise for sure and bring forth more profit !!! Anyway.. ICO ended just last october, so coin is young and just on it's way to introduce itself to the masses. Nice promotion going here and there and many new openings coming. I suggest to study this coin and join in !!! 

Did you know, that Bitcoin uses energy more than 160 countries ??? JSECOIN brings the solution and UpsweetKarma !!!!

Welcome !!!

damianp14

To be honest, you have to find out by yourself. People might have different preferences about choosing crypto so its hard to say which will be good for you. I prefer those which have good contact with community and their developers are reacting on demands of its users. I have such feeling in case of FuturoCoin. Stellar is also a good example of this

kingsupremacy

It is better to do more research though, but I'm comfortable buying btc or privacy coin like Veil that have limited supply and listed on numerous exchanges with good volume, price jumped from 0.24$ two weeks ago to $0.37 now

dentolas

well, it is always nice to get oppinions, but it is always hard to say who is fair and who is picking sides...

you should never trust any advices of this kind without making your own check first

I am also focusing in top-20 projects as these are the ones with less risk... undoubtedly leading to less potential reward...

I also choose a small group of smaller cap coins that I deem to have good potential and dedicate a portion of my budget to these (these are higher risk - higher reward)

Lately there are a few projects that have gained my favour, among them you have VLS, ZEL, and one of my favourites - Veil

Like it or not, privacy coins are having a huge impact on crypto-economy and Veil is set to overcome fatal flaws that mainstream privacy coins have... huge market

And besides, no pre-mine, no ICO - these days this is a must...