GrinZ

MultiFaucet.tk -- One site, Many faucets.

222 posts in this topic

Blacklisted for no reason. Its a common practice for spamrats.com to blacklist 1 whole block of dynamic IPs just because 1 single IP address was involved in a spam/botnet attack. As explained here: https://www.cartika.com/blog/we-love-rbl-providers-but-every-few-years-someone-like-spamrats-comes-along/ I would urge you to change the RBL provider, unless you are in cahoots with them to blacklist people randomly to get them to pay for premium accounts.

Hi,

Yes, this method blocks a lot of honest users. But now, there is no more effective way to cut off access for the tor / proxy / backdoor / botnets ...

morganmac likes this

Blacklisted for no reason. Its a common practice for spamrats.com to blacklist 1 whole block of dynamic IPs just because 1 single IP address was involved in a spam/botnet attack. As explained here: https://www.cartika.com/blog/we-love-rbl-providers-but-every-few-years-someone-like-spamrats-comes-along/ I would urge you to change the RBL provider, unless you are in cahoots with them to blacklist people randomly to get them to pay for premium accounts.

Hi,

Yes, this method blocks a lot of honest users. But now, there is no more effective way to cut off access for the tor / proxy / backdoor / botnets ...

Have you found a way to allow those being blocked access to faucets?

Can you send the link to sign up for Premium? I didn't see it on your site. 

Hi,

Have you found a way to allow those being blocked access to faucets?

Can you send the link to sign up for Premium? I didn't see it on your site. 

- No.

- http://cryptoguru.tk/Profile/index.php

Hi have been claiming faucets but on some coins i have not recieved the coins even after three days like 020London coin and 1337 please help

On 05.07.2017 at 8:15 AM, graveyard1987 said:

Hi have been claiming faucets but on some coins i have not recieved the coins even after three days like 020London coin and 1337 please help

Hi,

Thnks for info!

O2O: like as die. Only 1 alive nodes, and this network ignored my transactions =(

1337: wallet updated to last version. Need a more time to resync blockchain.

Thanks for the reply, its not just these two coins, havent recieved Bata and Blu coin also ever, in the last 1 and a half month i mean.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, graveyard1987 said:

Thanks for the reply, its not just these two coins, havent recieved Bata and Blu coin also ever, in the last 1 and a half month i mean.

Thanks for info!

BLU: all is ok. Check your wallet.

BTA: wallet updated to last version. Need a more time to resync blockchain.

Edited by GrinZ

Posted (edited)

@GrinZ

Hello admin!

Please explain why my IP adress  was blacklisted

Name:    tanca65

Access to faucets:    Denied
Only premium users can use faucets from blacklisted ip

Thank you

Edited by Татьяна Муджикова

Hello,

I don`t know who/when/why add your ip address to DNSBL.
The most popular reasons: proxy/tor/cheating/spamming/botnets/viruses...

Unblocking:
Hard way: You need to remove your ip from DNSBL.
Easy way: Buy a 'personal premium'.

Info here: http://cryptoguru.tk/Profile/index.php

Interesting information.  I'm sure you've heard something about the new crypto currency rekoin - the only Crypto currency in the current market that is supported by real estate in the US, Canada, Switzerland and Japan, and not many cryptographic stores can boast: full compliance with US law and guaranteed purchase of RECoin by 70% of its The current market, if something goes to waste. Can you say something about this?

I sincerely regret that a couple of years ago I did not invest in bitcoin, I think now my profit would have grown substantially, I still have the opportunity to do it, though with an analog, while the rate is low and affordable, the analogue is a recoin. Very important fact is that no benefits are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus expenses and maintenance. Who thinks anything about this?