5Ksana_
Posted (edited)

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist «5Ksana»

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist 5Ksana

tNKlBLd.jpg

QxId5nh.jpg

sLRMM5R.jpg

4VhTlkV.jpg

Artist: 5Ksana ( INSTAGRAM @5ksana_handmade )

https://www.instagram.com/5ksana_handmade/

Condition: MINT

100% HandMade

I'm pleased to present to you my painting "Bitcoin", depicting a typical digital representation of the currency, but with a special twist!

One of the hallmarks of my work is taking objects from the digital realm and illustrating them using interesting and natural material like wine cork.

There is a real satisfaction and joy one gets seeing the ethereal entities we see onscreen everyday turned into real objects like paintings.

Bitcoin and such currencies offer independence from the monopolistic pyramid scheme of tyranny and should be embraced by freedom loving people everywhere.

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist 5Ksana are the perfect gift for that "hard to buy for" friend. They make great wedding, anniversary, hostess, or anytime presents. Use this to pin up your "to do" list, or just simply enjoy it as a decoration.

But most of all the picture is intended for private collectors who love cryptocurrency and freedom!

Made from real upcycled wine corks, no synthetic corks are used.

All genuine corks sourced from wineries, vineyards, and wine bars, with the natural shades of bordeaux, merlot, and pinot noir.

A hanger CAN BE attached to the back of each for wall mounting.

The picture is unique and the only one in the world.

Only handmade!

Size: 11.2" x 11.2" inches - 30 x 30 сm

Materials: recycled wine corks, glue, acrylic sealant.

Shipping fees for this product Europe (EMS): 0,0049 [btc]  Payment Methods Bitcoin

Shipping fees for this product USA (EMS): 0,0057 [btc]  Payment Methods  Bitcoin

Delivery time: 7– 10 business days. This information is only valid for shipping to Europe. Shipping times to other countries may vary. ( USA : 11-13 business days).

BUY

PAYMENT:   1782J2GZ78d2wFjY7b6i6DvkvLghEFkniL

If you can not send a direct message here, please use the email address [email protected]

«Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine or Bitcoin» – 5Ksana

Edited by 5Ksana_ (see edit history)
  • Like 1

5Ksana_

Nobody wants Bitcoin?)

kventin.upgrade
09.04.2019 в 20:25, 5Ksana_ сказал:

Nobody wants Bitcoin?)

You amuse me. I want to. In the spring I think many want.

kventin.upgrade

In your instagram account there is a cute kitty, I also like cats

5Ksana_
8 часов назад, kventin.upgrade сказал:

You amuse me. I want to. In the spring I think many want.

I'm not funny (((

A talented seamstress makes $15-$20 an hour in the US, and my prices reflect that. A similar employee at a factory in China would make pennies. 
I can’t compete with sweatshop prices, and I don’t want to. 

People expecting big-box prices for handmade goods. And the sad truth is, most of the time those handmade goods are underpriced just to compete with this mindset. These customers don’t see the hours of design, standing in the fabric store deciding between fabrics, emails back and forth if someone wants a custom piece, and the hours of learning and refining the craft. It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing. When you buy handmade, you’re not just buying a dress or a purse. You’re buying the entire handmade experience. The next time you’re considering buying a handmade item, remember there’s a woman sitting behind a sewing machine in her basement, surrounded by mountains of fabric and years of experience, putting a piece of her soul into that item, hoping that you will get as much joy from the finished product as she gets from making it, and maybe she can pay some bills too.

Jimmy

That's some interesting artwork!

kventin.upgrade
15.04.2019 в 11:08, 5Ksana_ сказал:

It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing.

Yes, I read an article on this topic on the Internet. I am surprised by your professionalism

5Ksana_

Thank you all! If you want to see my other works, then look at me financially. For the further development of the project 5Ksana   1782J2GZ78d2wFjY7b6i6DvkvLghEFkniL 

5Ksana_

I sell! Auction!

5Ksana_

Starting price 0.05 BTC

5Ksana_
Posted (edited)

Donation To Address 13qy8Vg4hk4To7bDXRiS7GUgXB2sNkNmdw

Edited by 5Ksana_ (see edit history)

kventin.upgrade

how are you?

5Ksana_

Thank you, all is well.