LuckyDapps

Cryptocurrencies in the Second Quarter of 2019

LuckyDapps

1243376090_march26-1.jpg.780cdd9898b5173848e0e6a83c5c63f7.jpg

In an article made by Chepicap, they have reported how Google Trends suggested that altcoin topics are skipping levels that have not been since the bull run in 2017.

Chepicap indicated that since Bitcoin has been slanting downwards, it’s no surprise that altcoins can once again enter the crypto scene.

So Chepicap listed three altcoins to watch out for in the second quarter of 2019:

Stellar (XLM)

IBM has announced that they would be utilizing the World Wire global payment service of Stellar network. Over the second week of March, XLM has already seen a 20% increase in price. Because of this, the market capitalization of the project increased from $1.66 billion to almost $2.2 billion. Chepicap stated that since Stellar’s XLM has momentum on its side, it could eventually begin its climb up to $0.18.

Vechain (VET)

According to total market cap, Vechain is the 23rd largest crypto. Vechain’s focus is on supply chain management, smart contracts, and financial services. But Vechain has extended the scope of its company towards security sectors such as food safety and anti-counterfeiting. Vechain’s total market cap is currently at $293 million and has by far gained 33% for 2019.

The BitTorrent Token

This project is new, Chepicap indicating that it did not even exist before January 2019. The most notable thing about the project is its huge leap into the rank of 47th biggest cryptocurrency by market cap this 2019. Among the market’s biggest cryptocurrencies, BitTorrent is named the biggest earner, due to the fact that it surged to 9% in the most recent bull run.

It’s still too early to tell whether altcoins are back for good or not. But cryptocurrencies prove stronger as the times pass by, despite the market’s instability and its own volatility.

HaberDasher4
Posted (edited)

There are thousands of projects out there and you have to find your favorites on your own. I love seeking new altcoins out there, i've been a huge fan of Dash for a long time, so my interest in FuturoCoin came naturally i guess, cause it's based on Dash's code. FTO Team had a tough year, but it looks like 2019 can be a true breakthrough for them, especially when they fork soon.

Edited by HaberDasher4 (see edit history)

HarrisKebold

BitTorrent seems really innovative, but somehow it haven't yet started its rise 🙄

BitTorrent (BTT) Price, All Time High, Volume, Market Cap, GitHub Stats, Exchanges, Social Data & Stats, Supply Allocation, Token Blockchain Platforms, Stats by Industries and more!

kventin.upgrade

This is very interesting information, especially the photo of the girl)

janisfinch19

very interesting haha

But I'd better visit summits like Blockchain life and talk to speckers which know it better

kventin.upgrade
21.04.2019 в 21:54, CoinsTalk сказал:

Small-cap tokens that are led by blockchain veterans have a lot of potential. 

There is some truth in your words

kventin.upgrade
21.04.2019 в 23:50, janisfinch19 сказал:

But I'd better visit summits like Blockchain life and talk to speckers which know it better

Me too

kventin.upgrade
24.04.2019 в 11:35, kingsupremacy сказал:

Market cap $3.83m
Total supply : 13,612,663
Zerocoin supply: 10,244,590

Thanks for the information, what is your opinion on this?

Hellinl

I find that there might be some good investment opportunities in altcoins, however, I am still a bit concerned. My major issue is related to safety of this technology. I hope that in the future this general issue would be resolved

kventin.upgrade
9 часов назад, Hellinl сказал:

I find that there might be some good investment opportunities in altcoins, however, I am still a bit concerned. My major issue is related to safety of this technology. I hope that in the future this general issue would be resolved

We all hope so