Heitai

Russia in cryptoworld

Lilac

It's quite neutral if I'm not mistaken. Looks like politicians have not made up their minds on how to benefit better from all of it. 

CryptoCat123

I don't think that this law will come in force. 

Marinad

russia is a terrible country! 

Zunairah Zimmerman
9 часов назад, Marinad сказал:

russia is a terrible country! 

The most terrible thing in Russia is government and corruption IMO but not the country overall.

Regarding the topic - looks too sweet to be true

Vl. Jo

I don't know about Russian policy, but many Russian developers and investors are engaged in the crypto world and help to promote the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies 

• Like 1

Lilac
On 2/26/2019 at 11:51 AM, Vl. Jo said:

I don't know about Russian policy, but many Russian developers and investors are engaged in the crypto world and help to promote the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies 

That's true. In every international team of developers, you'll find the Poles and Russians 🙂 And of course, it's the government that is terrible, not people.

Lilac
On 2/22/2019 at 2:46 AM, Mo Mossaui said:

And before that bill will not pass. 

What bill do you mean? Are they planning anything?

JassieBlack
On 2/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, Lilac said:

That's true. In every international team of developers, you'll find the Poles and Russians 🙂 And of course, it's the government that is terrible, not people.

Agree with you.

What do you think about russian crypto communities?

• Like 1

tutapan

I see it as quite normal move to have regulation about crypto technology including currencies. In this manner Government will be able to react in case of suspicious or illegal transactions. I think that other western countries are implementing similar regulations (i.e. UK and US)

erikson_partners
On 3/28/2019 at 6:31 AM, tutapan said:

I see it as quite normal move to have regulation about crypto technology including currencies. In this manner Government will be able to react in case of suspicious or illegal transactions. I think that other western countries are implementing similar regulations (i.e. UK and US)

I agree, although in many countries it is yet not regulated. And as @Lilac said, i think they just don't know yet how to work around it. It will take some time for all the countries of the world to come up with a system. I think 

Lilac
On 3/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, JassieBlack said:

Agree with you.

What do you think about russian crypto communities?

There are many crypto communities and crypto projects based in Russia. Many are quite interested but it's not the most popular thing among investors or geeks, though.

notecomprendo
53 минуты назад, Lilac сказал:

There are many crypto communities and crypto projects based in Russia. Many are quite interested but it's not the most popular thing among investors or geeks, though.

I don't know any project fully built by Russians, but I must admit, there is at least one Russian guy on every great team 😎

notecomprendo
26.02.2019 в 17:36, JassieBlack сказал:

Interesting)) 

What do you think about this then https://bitcoinist.com/russia-10-billion-bitcoin-investment/ ?

I think it might be true. After the 2019 World Cup Russia had enormous influx of money into the national economy