Smokeasy
14 hours ago, Lexis said:

@SmokeasyPM me via [email protected] I know a Dev who knows how to perform Scrypt Hybrid. He has done it in several of his coins.

Excellent.  Just sent you a PM.

Will keep the community posted on the potential switch from pure PoW to a hybrid consensus mechanism.   

Lexis

@Smokeasy... I haven't seen your message. What was the email you used?

By the way the person am trying to refer you too, own BTB, BCF, LTB, LCP. And he made them hybrid from PoW to PoW/PoS.

Edited by Lexis (see edit history)

Smokeasy
On 10/27/2017 at 11:08 AM, Lexis said:

@Smokeasy... I haven't seen your message. What was the email you used?

By the way the person am trying to refer you too, own BTB, BCF, LTB, LCP. And he made them hybrid from PoW to PoW/PoS.

Resent...  Let me know if you haven't received it.

Lexis

So guys who are investing on BitcoinScrypt you'll will need to give the Dev about 2-3months to get the Hybrid PoW/PoS. The Dev has negotiated with my partner already. Thank You.

V.jon

Excellent!A standard hybrid scheme combining PoW and PoS is actually implemented in very many PeerCoin clones, as well as in itself.  PoW units are searched on a par with PoS units, i.e.  Block block consists of blocks of both types.What are the advantages of this?  First, "rewrite history" is not so simple at all, i.e.  PoW-blocks can serve as a kind of checkpoints, if we take into account the overall complexity of the work in the entire chain.  Transactions that are included in blocks with "real" work inspire greater confidence in sellers.  Secondly, through PoW blocks, "honest" emission of new money can be made, and PoS can be considered as "annual income from a deposit".🚀

bitcoin scrypt-.png

chapinmaster

i stop selling my coins and i´m wait for POS...

Lexis

The Dev @smokeasy is currently negonegotiating with a new Dev also on working on the POW/POS hybrid. So we're currently waiting to hear from smokeasy if he agrees with the bargain. So guys relax, don't panic sell. Your Dev is active and really looking forward for the conversion as fast as possible. 

Well just to introduce myself, am a developer in some other coins with my team. And I came across BitcoinScrypt and see it as a good investment, just like one of our coin BitcoinFast.

So relax guys, I hope you hear good news soon, once your Dev meet up with the bargains. Thank you, remember HODL 

Edited by Lexis (see edit history)

Smokeasy
33 minutes ago, Lexis said:

The Dev @smokeasy is currently negonegotiating with a new Dev also on working on the POW/POS hybrid. So we're currently waiting to hear from smokeasy if he agrees with the bargain. So guys relax, don't panic sell. Your Dev is active and really looking forward for the conversion as fast as possible. 

Well just to introduce myself, am a developer in some other coins with my team. And I came across BitcoinScrypt and see it as a good investment, just like one of our coin BitcoinFast.

So relax guys, I hope you hear good news soon, once your Dev meet up with the bargains. Thank you, remember HODL 

I can confirm that I have begun preliminary discussions regarding the quoted info above.  I am figuring out price and timetables and will report back.

Smokeasy
17 hours ago, Smokeasy said:

I can confirm that I have begun preliminary discussions regarding the quoted info above.  I am figuring out price and timetables and will report back.

Trying to get more info on developer and a mutually agreeable escrow service before committing to anything.  Will not proceed if either is insufficient.

CaptChadd

Its great to see that Bitcoin sCrypt is still going strong and people are still mining it.

Moving to a POS hybrid sounds very interesting and exciting for the future of BTCS.

CaptChadd
Just now, Mike81 said:

@CaptChadd Hey Omega still around? 

Hi Mike81, I believe he is.

I have been away from Cryptocurrency development for a long time but I am thinking about getting back into it again now that I have more free time.

How are things with you?

Mike81
3 minutes ago, CaptChadd said:

Hi Mike81, I believe he is.

I have been away from Cryptocurrency development for a long time but I am thinking about getting back into it again now that I have more free time.

How are things with you?

Things going great,

Nice to hear you are getting back!

I was away for about two years too.

Still have have a massive amount of BRC somewhere 🤓

CaptChadd

I still have BRC too, the blockchain for that still works but Cryptopia removed it and Extremecoin from their exchange which I don't blame them as the chains have not moved for so long.

Has much been going on with BTCS?