Bracketer

I had to restore my computer back to zero,   i need all the working nodes for this coin so i can get to mining please.  either that or a working cfg file     preferrably the file if possible.

Edited by Bracketer (see edit history)

Bracketer

are there any 100% working nodes for this coin?    no one seems to want to respond

Coincave
2 hours ago, Bracketer said:

are there any 100% working nodes for this coin?    no one seems to want to respond

My pool is working, so you can use 84.29.56.160  as a node.

Bracketer
3 hours ago, Coincave said:

thank you for replying,   i've added that node, and the wallet still won't start to sync,   what am i doing wrong?        i put a bitcoin.cfg file in the appdata\roaming file there  and still nothing.   i have to be missing something.   it's a fresh download too.

Smokeasy
8 hours ago, Bracketer said:

45.55.216.92 is a working node.

Smokeasy
5 hours ago, Coincave said:

I'll add your node to the OP.

Smokeasy
On 9/9/2017 at 1:04 PM, Coincave said:

I've just added BTCS to my pool. Feel free to give it a try and let me know if you find any issues.

http://coincave.nl

Added pool info the OP.  Thanks Coincave.nl!

kelsey

both nodes working great for me :) almost time for the btcs show to get back on the road ;)

sensi11

These seem to work.

addnode=92.63.109.179
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=31.193.130.77

addnode=45.55.216.92

Edited by sensi11 (see edit history)

V.jon

Hello guys, for a coin is completely inaudible-slow, ... are there any developers who are working on Bitcoin Scrypt?  or in a free float? what ideas in the future, from March 2014, the emptiness ... Market Cap $ 158,391 is a comparison that zero.

Smokeasy
5 hours ago, V.jon said:

Hello guys, for a coin is completely inaudible-slow, ... are there any developers who are working on Bitcoin Scrypt?  or in a free float? what ideas in the future, from March 2014, the emptiness ... Market Cap $ 158,391 is a comparison that zero.

The community and myself have been actively looking for some devs to help with transitioning the coin from PoW to PoS/PoS-PoW Hybrid.  We believe moving to Proof of Stake (or a hybrid thereof) is what Bitcoin-sCrypt needs to take it to the next step.

In the interim, we are making sure the the blockchain keeps moving.

We welcome any and all support to make this happen.

V.jon

Hello friend Smokeasy, thanks for the answer, then the situation is clear .. It is a pity that the girls left the project, we still hope to restore BTCS, I will try to send a couple of letters.

milinm

Hi all, signed on to this website simply to give support to BTCS. Would like to see this coin improved with the wallet updated, don't think a name change is really all that necessary :) But full support to all developers!!!

• Like 1

V.jon

Smokeasy hello!  there is a question-who is developing the wallets, it would be great to see and own updated purses. Thanks