Yea, I saw the same thing on that site.  Who know what's going on.  For all we know the developer could be building something great behind the scenes and will reveal it in the future.  But who knows... maybe someone's joke. A lot of people are just like you, mine it a little to see if anything happens.

Yep you never know though I'm not filled with too much confidence at this point lol. Bit like with netcoin. That seems to have disappeared too and I thought that had a great chance also. Just needs the devs to stick around a bit more lol. Time will tell I guess, I hope both can at least hit an exchange!

I don't know then?  If they're all sharing the same connection then that might be the issue.  I've never had a problem with the wallet, though I'm not using it that much.

I have run other wallets like this with no issues... I have had the wallets stop 3 times and this is the first day mining.. Could be a connection issue, or maybe I should reinstall and see. Can't see 2 wallets getting corrupted like that though.

Well to be honest, I also had problems with one of my wallets. After an unexpected restart it became corrupted, daemon couldnt start anymore. I had to delete wallet.dat and make a new one. I saw a thread somewhere with the devs, cant remember where. Cheers, and mine this! :)

Sod it, thought I would join you on the pool!

I've never had any issues with the wallet software.  I fire it up every couple of days to see the hashrate and number of blocks.

As for the developer, good question.  The developer setup a site at bitcoinscrypt.org to answer questions.  Other than that site and the github account the developer is unknown.

One has done it again... Don't get it... It goes fine for a few hours then just decides to hang on a block and loses snyc... Also I am getting a lot of rejects.. Could be down to my settings though, scantime etc...I am mining it solo at the mo but might have to switch to the pool if the wallet keeps hanging.So did you make the coin then? Or ar you involved in it? Lol

LOL! Yes Im involved this, I have a pool for the coin. :D Nothing else.

Cheers!

Cheers!

Hey Cryptominer - I am mining in your btc2 pool - how do I transfer funds to my wallet? It is set up in my account tab, I have the wallet address in, but there is no cash-out option, and also if I set my auto-payment to 100 it never pays out - I am at 400 already on confirmed but it just doesn't pay out no matter what I set the auto-payment to. Thanks in advance!!

BTC Scrypt   15EtcRPHHmCLmABijVwwYTieJZTaLTzEz7

Cheers!

Ahhh I see lol... Your pool is pretty nice man, seems to be going really smooth. Well done. :)

My BTC scrypt wallet is not syncing either, i think we need more addnodes 2bh..

Is yours just not syncing at all or is it doing what mine is? Mine will sync but then seems to get stuck or something and loses sync at random times. One of the wallets shows 2 transactions but there are no coins. I guess this is down to orphans? Strange though that the first did that too but it showed up later.

I will be honest and admit I'm not even sure what addnodes do lol.

Hey Cryptominer - I am mining in your btc2 pool - how do I transfer funds to my wallet? It is set up in my account tab, I have the wallet address in, but there is no cash-out option, and also if I set my auto-payment to 100 it never pays out - I am at 400 already on confirmed but it just doesn't pay out no matter what I set the auto-payment to. Thanks in advance!!

Hello fuzzy,

Pool has negative balance because the wallet issue happened a few days ago. Im mining in the pool with my rigs to catch up the loss, however its really slow. :( So I need to ask a little patience until I mine back the loss for you. About 2k is still missing from the wallet to pay out everyone.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I just found out clicking the bookmarked link myself but the site re-directs to this forum now.

So I guess that Cryptocointalk's is now the official/unofficial forum for Bitcoin Scrypt.

Omega6 does not have much to say but I think this is a good move.

Well, at least I have another fan of the forum!  CryptoCoinTalk is always looking for new fans.

CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK.COM

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com
Support:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/support/

Rules:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/guidelines/

There's only one problem.  Where am I going to find the new windows releases?  The links were posted in the bitcoinscrypt.org forum.

CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK.COM

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies.

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com
Support:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/support/

Rules:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/guidelines/

BTC2 pool launched. We will see what future brings for this. :) http://btc2.cryptominer.net

Hey dude, I have the same payout problem as the other guy. I have tried a few different amounts but nothing happens. I even left it all day today but still no joy. What is causing this? Should I stop mining until it's fixed?Cheers

Hello fuzzy, Pool has negative balance because the wallet issue happened a few days ago. Im mining in the pool with my rigs to catch up the loss, however its really slow. :( So I need to ask a little patience until I mine back the loss for you. About 2k is still missing from the wallet to pay out everyone. Thanks!

This answers my question then I guess. What happened to the wallet? How much are you short now?

This answers my question then I guess. What happened to the wallet? How much are you short now?

Only 700 is missing. :) So I can turn on payouts soon. Thanks for your patience!

I had an unexpected server restart last week, wallet got corrupted, couldnt do anything with it, daemon kept hanging, had to create a new one.