Why there is no Bitcoin?

I am sure it's still the best coin.

I also do believe in Tron and Neo.

Getcoinsite
22 hours ago, FarellPot said:

Why there is no Bitcoin?

Maybe OP just forget to put ALTCOINS in the title so it must be “Best Alternative Cryptocurrencies” thats why bitcoin is not included in the list

i guess  OP has a good sets of top cryptocurrencies ,and i guess we can add some top Tokens also so inveetors might try to find another area of investing by not just Coins but tokens also

Lilac

Thanks for the summaries of each coin!

hoolder457

Public opinion on digital currency is gradually improving. In the near future, when this time period is retrospectively reviewed, it will mark what would become the beginning of a digital revolution in the financial industry.

Onuscoin

It’s logical only not to add Bitcoin, as it’s the “OBVIOUS” option for everyone. So, better to only talk about the emerging ones. I am not sure about all the names mentioned there but some are indeed cool. I would like to say that aside these, it is sensible to look at Top Upcoming ICOs too, as investing on right option can be highly beneficial as we have seen in past. But ultimately the selection we make is the difference between rewards and frustration.

Vl. Jo
12.02.2019 в 01:52, FarellPot сказал:

Why there is no Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the best, then why mention it at all:)

Getcoinsite
10 hours ago, Onuscoin said:

It’s logical only not to add Bitcoin, as it’s the “OBVIOUS” option for everyone. So, better to only talk about the emerging ones. I am not sure about all the names mentioned there but some are indeed cool. I would like to say that aside these, it is sensible to look at Top Upcoming ICOs too, as investing on right option can be highly beneficial as we have seen in past. But ultimately the selection we make is the difference between rewards and frustration.

Thats it,adding sets of Top Tokens can be nore profitable but these days most of ICOs are experiencing hardships most of them are being paused or some are delayed 

we cannot blame the team because they don’t wanna risk the credibility of their tokens if they forced to be listed in any exchange because for sure the value will drop and investors won’t get profits

FarellPot
On 2/15/2019 at 10:42 AM, Vl. Jo said:

Bitcoin is the best, then why mention it at all:)

Not everyone admits that Bitcoin can be the leading coin for years. 

There are some traders who believe ETH has a potential to outperform BTC.

Lilac
9 hours ago, FarellPot said:

Not everyone admits that Bitcoin can be the leading coin for years. 

There are some traders who believe ETH has a potential to outperform BTC.

There are many coins that are close on the heels of BTC

FarellPot
On 2/20/2019 at 7:30 PM, Lilac said:

There are many coins that are close on the heels of BTC

Which ones? 

I really need to know their potential.

damianp14

BTC is still on the top, if you are planning to invest you should always at least consider investing in BTC ( here you have a guide about it on BuyCoinNow, they have some nice advices about buying Bitcoin, mostly basic stuff but still, worth to know)

Lilac
On 3/5/2019 at 11:07 AM, FarellPot said:

Which ones? 

I really need to know their potential.

you would not deny those top 10 - top 20 coins have got huge potential. Moreover, I do not think, btc will ever become a fully usable medium of exchange.

henry-lee1

Most of the coins within the top 50 (by price) do not have any good project backing. when evaluating a project whose Cryptocurrency you are interested in.
There are a few parameters to be considered.
The project should have its own independent main chain
The node can be freely created
It should have a published block explorer where block information can easily be tracked
Open-source code
The project’s website page is available and the project’s team member can be contacted