xcryptomarket

Which crypto Currency has most Potential 2019 ?

CryptoCat123
03.05.2019 в 09:12, Steven_nevetS сказал:

Which toilet paper do you use:  Veil Paper, cause its all about privacy and security 🤦‍♂️

Hahah, funny😁

hemendrasingh

In the world of cryptocurrency, many coins have been growing over time after spending years at near 0 prices. Others spent many years in the spotlight growing tremendously but undoubtedly did not succeed this far in time. There has been a new wave of Cryptocurrency than in the past, and with that comes a change in the crypto landscape. However, now many prosper and shine light into the revolution of Blockchain, below marks the current market cap and prices of the top 5 Cryptocurrencies.

Overall Market Cap: $1T

1. Bitcoin (BTC) (Market Cap: ~$450B Price: $25,000)

2. Ethereum (ETH) (Market Cap: ~$200B Price: $2,500)

3. VeChain (VET) (Market Cap: ~$40B Price: $0.75)

4. 0x (ZRX) (Market Cap: ~$30B Price: $55)

5. Monero (XMR) (Market Cap: ~$20B Price: $1,200)

To little surprise, Bitcoin is still the most dominant cryptocurrency in the market. After many peaks and violent dips, it has grown to a steady price of $25,000 bringing its market cap to $450B taking up 45% of the entire cryptocurrency market cap. And also it will also depend on which type of Cryptocurrency Exchange Software you are using for trading your in hand digital currency. Exchanges will also play a vital role in this factor. Moving in line with Satoshi’s vision for Bitcoin, the Lightning network has been successfully implemented into Bitcoin’s POW structure, helping improve many features of the network.

Maokia

But what about Bitcoin Cash? I think that it can be very popular.

kallykall78

It can be bitcoin. I believe in this cryptocurrency. Last time, I started to use https://sportpesa.info.ke/ where I can simply bet on sport and make money online in this way. It's really easy for me and then I can invest money where I want and how I want.

truman3

Of course nothing can be compared with bitcoin, but I believe in XRP and Dash. They have got a lot of potentiality nowadays. The bitcoin's growing trend will have a great influence on the whole  cryptocurrency market.

durant88

I would point at Bitcoin. It is speculated that it will be over 9K by the end of this year so I think this one has most potential on 2019.  It  doesn't mean that the other cryptocurrecies are not worth investing in. They are, but Bitcoin is the most profitable one.

lewis17

Cryptocurrencies have pretty much been a topic of intense discussion over the last few years. How many times have we heard stories of people becoming overnight millionaires and, at the same time, stories of people who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars hoping to make a quick buck?
So, if you are looking to invest in crypto in a safe manner you have to be well informed, be patient and dig about projects... As for me, Veil has a very good potential in 2019.... Well structured and innovative project

rata_for

WEENZEE program is very good compared to the crypto currencies. you can invest there and earn more money. it is no scam.

ANC
On 1/17/2019 at 6:02 AM, xcryptomarket said:

I wanted to know your opinion on which crypto currencies has the best potential to grow in 2019 ?

I am not only asking about the price of the crypto currency but also which one will be most accepted world wide other than btc ?

The answer lies in Utility. Practical use cases on fleek. For crypto to thrive and be taken seriously by the masses, it's got to have something people will be eager to make use of on a daily. 

A project I'm personally rooting for is the ECOMI project, with Alfred Khan in their team, they are developing an app that'll serve as a digital market place for digital collectibles to be traded - this will appeal to a vast majority of gamers and there's no doubt adoption will follow suit.

MatthewKirk

This is a very interesting question. I want to hear the answer from experienced people.