xcryptomarket

Which crypto Currency has most Potential 2019 ?

xcryptomarket

I wanted to know your opinion on which crypto currencies has the best potential to grow in 2019 ?

I am not only asking about the price of the crypto currency but also which one will be most accepted world wide other than btc ?

Svaba Ortak

ETH is also a great option besides BTC

xcryptomarket
On 1/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, Jullian Coogan said:

Its the beginning of 2019 and these 3 coins are performing quite well as compared to their peers as per the cryptocurrency analysis. We have finalized on TRON, Cardano, and Stratis as the top hot coins in 2019, especially for this month.

Hottest coin in Jan 2019.

TRON has huge potential but is hasn't shown any significant growth in 2018 . I am not saying it won't grow but the hype of tron is declining . 

I am also invested in tron and has high hopes for it . but lets see that happens in the future. 

xcryptomarket
On 1/17/2019 at 11:24 PM, Svaba Ortak said:

ETH is also a great option besides BTC

ETH is only good alternative which has huge acceptability world wide 

CryptoCat123

I also vote for BTC and ETH as the most potential coins. But if you wanna choose some worthy altcoin, you should make your thorough investigation of coins on the internet.

Alisson Greenwich

Besides already mentioned ETH and BTC I hope for DASH to be sucessful this year

Getcoinsite

You can check Ripple(XRP) though this is centralized crypto but we can see how many times this coin took the top 2 coins from ethereum 

also you may find EOS as one of the best competent and reliable coins to invest 

CryptoCat123
23.02.2019 в 03:51, Alisson Greenwich сказал:

Besides already mentioned ETH and BTC I hope for DASH to be sucessful this year

Yes, Dash is also a worthy coin. 

CryptoCat123
23.02.2019 в 20:21, Getcoinsite сказал:

You can check Ripple(XRP) though this is centralized crypto but we can see how many times this coin took the top 2 coins from ethereum 

also you may find EOS as one of the best competent and reliable coins to invest 

Agree with you concerning Ripple. As for EOS, nowadays a lot of projects prefer it better than ETH

Getcoinsite
8 hours ago, CryptoCat123 said:

Agree with you concerning Ripple. As for EOS, nowadays a lot of projects prefer it better than ETH

Yups but you can check the graph of EOS mate so you can give much better analysis,ethereum is undoubtedly a great coin and always second to bitcoin but ofcourse some other altcoins will grow because of the team and its potential.and for me EOS is one good thing in future

Ghozrd

I have Waves and I think this coin has a good price in 2019. Even though the price is currently under $ 3, I'm sure this coin will rise slowly.

Zunairah Zimmerman

My Fantastic four is - Dash, XRP, ETH, BTC.

Steven_nevetS

I like Monero.  Its seems though that all the top coins do what BTC does.  Up/Down/Sideways.

I'm keen on coins that have a real world solution like Lethean or Tritanium and then something new is brewing with SUQA

blue_globe

EOS 👍 ...I think the tech has huge potential and is yet to be fully realised.