Windows, MacOSX and Linux Qt Wallet

wc_icon4.png     mac.png     linux.png

Sourcecode

gtb.png

Webpage

Block Explorer

Exchanges

will follow soon

New Wallet with better UI Design, more functions and an upgrade to PoS 3.0 System! :)

xsinx

114STC.gif
Synchrotron Coin 1st Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog. The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. One week have passed since i join this new exciting cryptocurrency airdrop project named Synchrotron Coin. Today we are publising the first every weekly community newsletter covering all the latest news and updates about the project...READ MORE

xsinx

117STC.gif
Synchrotron Coin Launch its own Mini ICO Sale

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome Again to Bitnewsportal Blog the home of the best projects and Airdrop Opportunities. Today we feature the latest update about Synchrotron airdrop project.

Yesterday Synchrotron Development team announce the launch of their Mini ICO Sale to raise money for Exchange Listing and project development...READ MORE

xsinx

119STC.gif
Synchrotron official Webwallet launched

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity! Today we will feature another exciting updates from Synchrotron airdrop project.

Synchrotron Development Team never fail to impress their community. They officially announce the launch of their Synchrotron Web Wallet. With this launch people from across the globe who don’t have an access to Desktop Computer can now join and participate in the weekly Synchrotron  community airdrop...READ MORE

xsinx

120STC.gif
Synchrotron Round #5 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello GoodMorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature the post-airdrop news for round #5 of Synchrotron  Airdrop Project.

Synchrotron Development team sucessfully finished its validation and checking of all airdrop registration for round #5. Today Synchrotron Development will start the distribution of the 300,000 STC Coin Airdrop Allotment for this round #5...READ MORE

xsinx

120STC.gif
Synchrotron Coin 2nd Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Goodmorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog. The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature the 2nd weekly community newsletter of Synchrotron Cryptocurrency airdrop project. Today we are covering all the latest updates and news that happens in the past airdrop week...READ MORE

xsinx

128STC.gif
Synchrotron Round #6 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello good morning everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature the update who recenly concluded airdrop round #6 of Sychrotron Coin Project.

All is well again for another weekly airdrop of STC project. Numbers are growing with 118 Members successfully completed and passed the validation for airdrop #6. ..READ MORE

xsinx

204STC.gif
Synchrotron Round #7 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello Goodmorning everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal blog, the home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we will feature round #7 post-airdrop news for synchrotron coin project.

Another Successful weekly Airdrop from Synchrotron project and for this round 117 airdrop participants shared the total airdrop pot of 300,000 STC Coins. ..READ MORE

xsinx

805STC.gif
Synchrotron 4th Weekly Community Newsletter

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature another weekly community newsletter for Synchrotron Project. Now on its 4th weekly release...READ MORE

Buzhou

This great project is in full execution with WhitePaper released and SynchroPay in development!

Definitely still people have not understood the size of STC. It sure is one of the best PoS 3.0 options!

There are only 20 airdrops left to complete this fair distribution and then a strong and larger community must establish itself.
Only thoughts.

Hermes_Mercury

Synchrotron Coin is a cryptocurrency that is proving to be reliable with an organized and fair airdrop so far! STC brings together all the improvements of a cryptocurrency to the present moment with fast transactions due to its good scalability! The team is also very competent and ambitious and I think this coin deserves a chance of adoption by people.

Vinman

I really support this project. They've got a good story, Got the whitepaper covered and are really building a strong following. It is defenitly worth a look! Come and check it out on Discord

Lumberjack1935

I joined this project recently there are no regrets! The seriousness of the team and the projection of STC were the things that caught my attention! I hope that the community grows and is stronger and we need to contribute to a solid and prosperous adoption.

mjacer

As a community of this project,  I have joined airdrop from the beginning and I am so happy with my 1st airdrop since then.  I have skipped one AD which is AD2 since I was on a long vacation that time with limited access to the internet and I regret this.  I make it sure that after that week I will not let the week past without me joining the Airdrop.  I really believe in this project where in fact I buy a little amount of STC to become a donator.  Well, Synchroton is really a big project in the existence of cryptocurrency, with limited supply of 35M only.  And also, having such an active core team to make it sure that all are well done in the project as following its roadmap. 

30 times airdrop is really a big thing.  It is totally free, you have just to do or follow all the rules and you will received yours.  Currently on week 11 (11th AD), so don't get left behind by this once in a lifetime opportunity of having your own STC for free.  Join their discord and know the details.

BlueFire

In a nutshell I can say with propriety that whoever gets involved with Synchrotron Coin won't regret it and will be part of a great project!!! Because few projects are developing something in this bear market and in fact looking to improve and increase the adoption, application of your product!!!