Stubbey

Bitcoin is not anonymous!!

22 hours ago, FarellPot said:

Which sign?

He made a post at p2p Foundation. The world hadn't heard anything from him for years and now he wrote a word that can be translated like "nice" or something like that.

There are several meanings and no one knows what he meant and is it really he.

17 minutes ago, Stubbey said:

He made a post at p2p Foundation. The world hadn't heard anything from him for years and now he wrote a word that can be translated like "nice" or something like that.

There are several meanings and no one knows what he meant and is it really he.

I don't believe that Satoshi is a real person.

Just now, FarellPot said:

I don't believe that Satoshi is a real person.

Who do you think created crypto then? It can be anyone hiding under that name or a company of few people.

No one knows, but someone stands for it for sure.

Just now, Stubbey said:

Who do you think created crypto then? It can be anyone hiding under that name or a company of few people.

No one knows, but someone stands for it for sure.

Well, someone is for sure, or group of people.

There are many information about BTC bubble and fake Satoshi.

Well, someone is for sure, or group of people.

There are many information about BTC bubble and fake Satoshi.

Also there is many information about people living on Mars and other planets.

Rely on your feelings and do some research. Internet is full of trash - you shouldn't believe everything.

2 minutes ago, Stubbey said:

Also there is many information about people living on Mars and other planets.

Rely on your feelings and do some research. Internet is full of trash - you shouldn't believe everything.

Then you have to force me to more use darknet? haha

Then you have to force me to more use darknet? haha

Darknet is a horrible thing, I think 🙂 You can accidentally get in some bad place..

There are reliable websites that provide us with real crypto news, but the point is that 50% of people say crypto i a bubble and it will die soon and another 50% say it will rise up to the skies..

So believe yourself.

Just now, Stubbey said:

Darknet is a horrible thing, I think 1f642.png You can accidentally get in some bad place..

There are reliable websites that provide us with real crypto news, but the point is that 50% of people say crypto i a bubble and it will die soon and another 50% say it will rise up to the skies..

So believe yourself.

horrible thing?

if you take a look at crypto dark side you will see the same.

decentrilized currency is not saint.

I think this applies to this subject: everything about crypto could be in interest of criminals and thugs. I've read yesterday an article on BlockCHain24.co about man in South Africa, who was invited to perform presentation about Bitcoin. When he came on place, he got drugged, tortured and beaten almost to death. Robbers forced him to transfer his crypto on their account. And cases like this could be more. We have to be careful because we never know who's listening to our talks about amount of crypto which we have and other sensitive data.

Nowadays, surveillance is everywhere around us. Financial institutions know with details how much we own and how we spend it, online engines know what we're looking for and what we like, not to mention social networks that are easily accessible by almost anyone. Privacy is actually freedom. It is a fact that citizens feel uncomfortable when they learn about technologies that they can publicly expose in any matter. This gives the public a sense of how important privacy is and why it should be respected. Users should not feel guilty if they have been granted a fundamental right. While some people are not concerned about whether their transaction history can be found by third parties, there are others who refuse to participate in a cryptocurrency platform that can not guarantee complete privacy!

On 12/2/2018 at 1:43 PM, Stubbey said:

According to the latest news it seems that Bitcoin sender and receiver can be tracked.  

So is it possible to find a person that stole my money knowing his BTC address or only government can do that?

Do you surprised? I thought this quite oblivious, why do you think people created anonymous cryptocurrencies like Monero and ZCash.

On 12/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, Grasshopper said:

I think this applies to this subject: everything about crypto could be in interest of criminals and thugs. I've read yesterday an article on BlockCHain24.co about man in South Africa, who was invited to perform presentation about Bitcoin. When he came on place, he got drugged, tortured and beaten almost to death. Robbers forced him to transfer his crypto on their account. And cases like this could be more. We have to be careful because we never know who's listening to our talks about amount of crypto which we have and other sensitive data.

If someone will beat me on the street and ask to send my money to their wallets I couldn't do that as I have all the information on my computer and nothing on my phone.. It means I'll be dead.

People are going crazy and no one wants to work and earn money on their own. Everyone are looking for a simple ways. That's a pity.