pennyq

What kind of dating website do you use? Why?

pennyq

What kind of dating website do you use? Why?

Sertew

I was very surprised when I found out that people are still sitting on dating sites. It seemed to me now everyone is getting acquainted in social networks.

Lanok

Dating sites are dangerous to meet. Just recently I read the news, that the young man had deceived several womens and set them up to buy cars for himself.

Areding

Dating sites are such a nostalgia. I remember as a student I often got with girls via various websites and applications, mostly those girls were from my university.

CryptoWarMachine

I tried to start dating on several apps and sites, most popular ones
i fail on all of them

dr.Lange

Just like most people here, I don’t use dating sites a lot. However, I have a couple of accounts on legit hookup sites (https://datingtop10.net/hookup/). As for me, it is very convenient to look for a one-night partner on the Internet. But since I want such meetings to be safe, I prefer reliable sites only. So, dating sites that I prefer to use should meet the following criteria: be legit, wide-used and chatbot-free, and fit for finding a partner for casual sex without obligations.

Getcoinsite
On 10/30/2018 at 2:20 AM, Sertew said:

I was very surprised when I found out that people are still sitting on dating sites. It seemed to me now everyone is getting acquainted in social networks.

Lol why being surprised?maybe you’re one of those who use Yahoo Messenger in the past to look for lovers?lol

ofcourse people are still looking and sitting in dating sites,specially those desperate people that has no strong will in real life so all they do is find their luck on sites though i know some of my friends that successfully find and now they are married

MasterGeret

I have never used dating websites for meeting true love. I think that you have to look for real relationships if you want a strong family. But few times I've been to Russia I've registered at free russian dating website and met there few very attractive girls, who have made my trip unforgettable. So I recommend you to use such resources only just for fun, not for more.

VikoMorris

I don't use dating sites. Dating through the Internet were relevant once. Now it is a lottery. You can see the photo of the girl on the screen and it looks beautiful: background, clothes, beautiful makeup, permanent eyelashes)))  You already imagine a certain picture. But in life, it turns out that most of this image is just photoshop. It is disappointing. Therefore, it is better to meet in real life, although it takes a lot of time (and nerves).

wilsonphel

Facebook have some of the dating forums,but in my own opinion dating site are dangerous to woman.I two weeks a woman was invited by her online date and was abused.

Vl. Jo

Don't use those dating websites, love will find you