innate

Suicide Squad

innate

Suicide Squad is a 2016 American superhero film based on the DC Comics antihero team of the same name, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the third installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU). The film is written and directed by David Ayer and stars an ensemble cast featuring Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, and Cara Delevingne. In Suicide Squad, a secret government agency led by Amanda Waller recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions and save the world from a powerful threat, in exchange for reduced sentences.

Granat

Suicide squad was one of the best movies ever made. The entire cast had a real good chemistry among each other. Margot Robbie and Will Smith were the outstanding performers. However, i was slightly disappointed by the performance of Joker. But over-all thw movie was really good.

Maskins

I think that it's a best DC movie! Especially in comparison with Justice League which looks like a parody for Marvel movies.