Wonder Woman is a 2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the fourth installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU).The film is directed by Patty Jenkins, with a screenplay by Allan Heinberg, from a story by Heinberg, Zack Snyder, and Jason Fuchs, and stars Gal Gadot in the title role, alongside Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen, and Elena Anaya. Wonder Woman is the second live action theatrical film featuring the titular character, following her debut in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.In Wonder Woman, the Amazon princess Diana sets out to stop World War I, believing the conflict was started by the longtime enemy of the Amazons, Ares, after American pilot and spy Steve Trevor crash-lands on their island Themyscira and informs her about it.

To be honest, i did not have much expectations with the movie. But when i watched the entire movie, i was really surprised to how awesome it was. Gal Gadot delievered an amazing performance which was good to see. I hope that they will make a sequel real soon.

To each their own. That said, the Wonder Woman movie is definitely the best one out of the DC movies so far, in my opinion.

Edited by l_abrams

I really like this actress and I am delighted with how she plays, this film is no exception. The film is great and she decorated it.