innate

Wonder Woman

innate

Wonder Woman is a 2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the fourth installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU).The film is directed by Patty Jenkins, with a screenplay by Allan Heinberg, from a story by Heinberg, Zack Snyder, and Jason Fuchs, and stars Gal Gadot in the title role, alongside Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen, and Elena Anaya. Wonder Woman is the second live action theatrical film featuring the titular character, following her debut in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.In Wonder Woman, the Amazon princess Diana sets out to stop World War I, believing the conflict was started by the longtime enemy of the Amazons, Ares, after American pilot and spy Steve Trevor crash-lands on their island Themyscira and informs her about it.

l_abrams

A decent movie, but Gal Gadot is not a good actress.

Granat

To be honest, i did not have much expectations with the movie. But when i watched the entire movie, i was really surprised to how awesome it was. Gal Gadot delievered an amazing performance which was good to see. I hope that they will make a sequel real soon.

l_abrams

To each their own. That said, the Wonder Woman movie is definitely the best one out of the DC movies so far, in my opinion.

Edited by l_abrams (see edit history)

Sertew

I really like this actress and I am delighted with how she plays, this film is no exception. The film is great and she decorated it.

Coolture

Good movie turned out.

Jake34

Great job in this movie. 

The Woman is beautiful a wonderful actress

l_abrams

Gal Gadot really is quite beautiful, I agree.

Getcoinsite
On 12/17/2018 at 9:22 PM, Jake34 said:

Great job in this movie. 

The Woman is beautiful a wonderful actress

Lol the first actress that become Wonder woman  is more beautiful ,and the name is LINDA CARTER ,though the one who take the role now is cool and sexy ,also beautiful but not as what the first was

l_abrams

Linda Carter was truly amazing in the role.

JohnieDaniels
Posted (edited)

An interesting film, just recently watched it. A friend advised. Since lately I have been very busy with work, I only watch my favorite movie during my trip, on my phone. I downloaded this movie for free using the ShowBox showboxdownloadapps.com program and enjoyed watching it on my way to work. It is a pity that lately there is no time to go to the movies 😞

Edited by JohnieDaniels (see edit history)

amelybaker
On 8/8/2018 at 8:45 AM, innate said:

Wonder Woman is a 2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the fourth installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU).The film is directed by Patty Jenkins, with a screenplay by Allan Heinberg, from a story by Heinberg, Zack Snyder, and Jason Fuchs, and stars Gal Gadot in the title role, alongside Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen, and Elena Anaya. You can watch it on Netlix right now, but don't forget to instal vpn program for pc if your not from USA. Wonder Woman is the second live action theatrical film featuring the titular character, following her debut in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.In Wonder Woman, the Amazon princess Diana sets out to stop World War I, believing the conflict was started by the longtime enemy of the Amazons, Ares, after American pilot and spy Steve Trevor crash-lands on their island Themyscira and informs her about it.

A good one but not the best. DC has much better films, but if your a fan of DC you need to watch it. That's what I think.

amelybaker
On 8/8/2018 at 8:45 AM, innate said:

Wonder Woman is a 2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It is the fourth installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU).The film is directed by Patty Jenkins, with a screenplay by Allan Heinberg, from a story by Heinberg, Zack Snyder, and Jason Fuchs, and stars Gal Gadot in the title role, alongside Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen, and Elena Anaya. You can watch it on Netlix right now, but don't forget to instal vpn program for pc if your not from USA. Wonder Woman is the second live action theatrical film featuring the titular character, following her debut in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.In Wonder Woman, the Amazon princess Diana sets out to stop World War I, believing the conflict was started by the longtime enemy of the Amazons, Ares, after American pilot and spy Steve Trevor crash-lands on their island Themyscira and informs her about it.

A good one but not the best. DC has much better films, but if your a fan of DC you need to watch it. That's what I think.

l_abrams

What DC movie would you recommend?

amelybaker

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox