innate

Thor: Ragnarok

innate

Thor: Ragnarok is a 2017 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Thor, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to 2011's Thor and 2013's Thor: The Dark World, and is the seventeenth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Taika Waititi from a screenplay by Eric Pearson and the writing team of Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost, and stars Chris Hemsworth as Thor alongside Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, Mark Ruffalo, and Anthony Hopkins. In Thor: Ragnarok, Thor must escape the alien planet Sakaar in time to save Asgard from Hela and the impending Ragnarök.

Granat

Thor : Ragnarok was a decent movie but not the best Thor movie. The movie was full of light comedy and the whole storyline was weak. The worst thing i like about it was that Hulk was talking. It was really awkward. I hope that they understand this and will not make such mistakes in the next movies.

Getcoinsite
On 9/13/2018 at 2:04 AM, Granat said:

Thor : Ragnarok was a decent movie but not the best Thor movie. The movie was full of light comedy and the whole storyline was weak. The worst thing i like about it was that Hulk was talking. It was really awkward. I hope that they understand this and will not make such mistakes in the next movies.

Yeah nice Noticing that its so embarrassing that giant talking,seems like a cartoon movie when we were young,though maybe they realized the mistakes because in avenger hulk didn’t say a word being giant instead we he was normal starts speaking 

l_abrams
Posted (edited)

I strongly dislike this movie. The humour was not to my taste and the costumes fit some of the characters very poorly.

Edited by l_abrams (see edit history)

Ricardo91

I love this film a lot. I remember the first time when I saw the trailer... Mmm, that was amazing. Thanks to this site I am able to find it in good voice acting and with subtitles, because I am trying right now to learn Spanish language watching movies on this language, so it is more interesting. Eagerly waiting for last Avengers to see Thor with short hair one more time!

l_abrams

I liked the first movie of the series best.