19 hours ago, jazzyj said:

Why should we buy your tokens now instead of buying them when they get listed on exchange

I guess because there tokens are available at much less rates. 

3 hours ago, anki said:

I guess because there tokens are available at much less rates. 

Agreed. But in so many ICOs, the token value drops by huge percentage during the first few days of trading. A lot of people sell. 

3 hours ago, jazzyj said:

Agreed. But in so many ICOs, the token value drops by huge percentage during the first few days of trading. A lot of people sell. 

Then you should buy at the pre-ico stage at 40 percent discount from the ICO prices. :) 

5 hours ago, jazzyj said:

That is why we do not employ any aggressive FOMO tactics. We do not pressure anybody to buy tokens, because we have enough investors who love the idea and would hold gratz at least until the launch of the platform. 

Plus, we have a lot of requests from investors from the USA who would like to invest but can't participate in the token sale because of regulations. We suggest all of them to wait until the end of ITO. I can't give any official predictions, but with that volume and capacity of people who are interested in Gratzio from USA I can say that even when some investors will start to unload to get even after the ITO - the demand should overshadow the supply. 

Edited by Gratzio

12 hours ago, Gratzio said:

That is why we do not employ any aggressive FOMO tactics. We do not pressure anybody to buy tokens, because we have enough investors who love the idea and would hold gratz at least until the launch of the platform. 

Plus, we have a lot of requests from investors from the USA who would like to invest but can't participate in the token sale because of regulations. We suggest all of them to wait until the end of ITO. I can't give any official predictions, but with that volume and capacity of people who are interested in Gratzio from USA I can say that even when some investors will start to unload to get even after the ITO - the demand should overshadow the supply. 

Thanks a lot for providing such information. This is a major problem I have encountered with ICOs in recent past. But, since you already have investors lined up from USA, I think this would not be a problem for gratz. 

18 hours ago, Gratzio said:

Yes in the market on exchanges the value will be higher than the current price of gratzio. That is why I invested and I am suggesting to everyone to invest in this project in the pre-ICO time. Currently the value of the token is much better the discount of 40% is also there and the sale is going much better so it is the lost of opportunity if someone will miss to invest in this pre ICO time. 

Edited by kanks

2 hours ago, crypto1991 said:

Dont even ask buddy. The whole eve was spoiled. We were this close to the finals this time :(

Yeah i know how it feels buddy. ask gratzio for some good food and nice desserts today ;) :P