On 6/29/2018 at 10:07 PM, ajain said:

Did you do any projects like this before? Were they successfully executed? Just curious to know about the execution capabilities of the team 

Although we never did the ICO/ITO's before (That is why we hired our ICO advisers) our core team is very well versed in blockchains and app building. Here are some details:

Our CTO - Dmytro Khovavko has extensive experience in blockchains and security systems. Previously, he developed trading bots for private equity firms, participated in development of prototype for distributed database based on blockchain, but most importantly he has an extensive experience building security systems based on asymmetric cryptography for real world banks. Dmytro also worked at Wargaming.net (Word of Tanks), Brokbusinessbank, Luxsoft and Siemens.

Our COO - Serge Ustiuzhanin is also a full stack developer with 18+ experience of building projects for IBM Security, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, HSN, JWPlayer and Inc Magazine to name a few. Serge have extensive experience building web and mobile apps, so in a team with Dmytro and our awesome designer Tony we have everything we need to bring Gratz.io project to success.

Edited by Gratzio

On 7/3/2018 at 1:04 AM, Gratzio said:

We accept BTC, ETH and XLM

Thank you for replying. What is the current rate of tokens in terms of all the above mentioned cryptocurrencies? 

21 hours ago, Gratzio said:

Although we never did the ICO/ITO's before (That is why we hired our ICO advisers) our core team is very well versed in blockchains and app building. Here are some details:

Our CTO - Dmytro Khovavko has extensive experience in blockchains and security systems. Previously, he developed trading bots for private equity firms, participated in development of prototype for distributed database based on blockchain, but most importantly he has an extensive experience building security systems based on asymmetric cryptography for real world banks. Dmytro also worked at Wargaming.net (Word of Tanks), Brokbusinessbank, Luxsoft and Siemens.

Our COO - Serge Ustiuzhanin is also a full stack developer with 18+ experience of building projects for IBM Security, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, HSN, JWPlayer and Inc Magazine to name a few. Serge have extensive experience building web and mobile apps, so in a team with Dmytro and our awesome designer Tony we have everything we need to bring Gratz.io project to success.

Thank you so much for replying. This clears a lot of my confusions. Looks like a good way to go. I am definitely going to invest in this project. 

On 6/29/2018 at 10:41 PM, Gratzio said:

Yes, you are right. Stellar provides the network with 1000 transactions per second capacity, 2-5 seconds transaction time and tiny transaction fee which we pass down to Gratzio users. 
Our transaction fee is a static amount of $0.05 USD. Compare this to Bitcoin, Ethereum and traditional banks characteristics and you will see why we chose Stellar as a platform. 

Ahhhh i can clearly see the advantages of using stellar as the blockchain. The best thing i static fees, whether its a 10 USD transaction or a 1 M usd transaction. Thats one of the biggest problems with traditional banking. 

On 7/2/2018 at 4:04 AM, Gratzio said:

The Urban Dictionary says that gratz meaning is: gratz: slang for spanish (gracias) or itallian (gratzi).. meaning thank you 

The meaning of the Gratz token is a Gratitude or thank you token...

Never heard about the killer, but the name of the project itself was derived form the gratz.io domain name, so we decided to call any person who will be performing favors - Gratzio

Yeah exactly related to the main vision of the project :)

15 hours ago, Gratzio said:

The minimum to participate in the pre-sale is 0.1 ETH or 0.007 BTC or 230 XLM

Thank you. Your project is really picking up i guess. Lately i have many known people who are invested in this project. Cheers!