innate

Deadpool 2

innate

Deadpool 2 is a 2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Deadpool, distributed by 20th Century Fox. It is the eleventh installment in the X-Men film series, and a direct sequel to the 2016 film Deadpool. The film is directed by David Leitch from a script by Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, and Ryan Reynolds, with Reynolds starring in the title role alongside Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, and Jack Kesy. In the film, Deadpool forms the team X-Force to protect a young mutant from the time-traveling soldier Cable.

matrang

I love this movie! This website https://www2.1movies.se/ has huge movie database which you can sort through category filter like most popular movies, movies by country,movies by popular series etc. Lots movies being added all the time to keep websites content fresh and streaming of latest update TV shows and movies.

Edited by matrang (see edit history)

tutapan

Deadpool I was one of the best superhero movies i had seen. It was funny, dramatic, action-packed and romance-filled. But Deadpool II was a let down. I was expecting more from Ryan Reynolds. I know to make a sequel is not easy, but fans were really exciting but it did not live up to them.

Granat

I was really disppointed by the Deadpool 2 movie. The first part was something amazing. I was not in favour of a Deadpool sequel. because the first part was perfect. I hope that they will finish here. I  want to see the Deadpool character in an another movie like a collaboration.

Sertew

This film disappointed me very much. I was waiting for it's release, went with friends to the cinema and got very negative emotions from watching.

Lasnoc
25.11.2018 в 14:26, Sertew сказал:

This film disappointed me very much. I was waiting for it's release, went with friends to the cinema and got very negative emotions from watching.

I liked the movie. We were on it with my wife.