innate

Avengers: Infinity War

innate

Avengers: Infinity War is a 2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to 2012's The Avengers and 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron, and the nineteenth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, and features an ensemble cast including Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Josh Brolin, and Chris Pratt. In Avengers: Infinity War, the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy attempt to stop Thanos from amassing the all-powerful Infinity Stones.

• Like 1

Dergo

Avengers: Infinity War is one of the best Marv movies ever made. The entire plot and story-line was full of such events that was surprising. Nobody was expecting that Thanos would have gotten all the stones. What do you think will happen in the next movie? Are the heroes really dead?

• Like 1

Getcoinsite

You have mentioned and credit all names regarding Avengers but never did put the name STAN LEE

anyway the movie is good but its more spoilers just to widen the story,hope this next avengers in 2019 will have a best and last good outcome to honor the great man Stan Lee

• Like 1

Angeleee3
Posted (edited)

Avengers EndGame is about to be shown in a week and it said to be 3 hours, directors Joe/Anthnony Russo recommends not to eat/drink two hours before watching the movie, which would be difficult especially if you like having a bucket of popcorn and soda. Any tips on how to watch it for full 3 hours without the need to run to the bathroom. Also I feel like I'm gonna get sleepy on the middle of this film, just way too long. I actually doze off on infinity war on that portion of thanos taking care of child gamora  😴

Edited by Angeleee3 (see edit history)