CKnight

When you put a huge amount of money on an oversold ICO

Hello CKNIGHT. I really liked the meme. Its very funny. It is not easy to determine which ICO to invest in. There are a lot of ICOs on the market. I don't judge the people who have put their investment in a really bad ICO.

Hello guys! I have heard that investment is a serious job but now I am feeling that you can give time to humors and jokes as well while investing and trading. How do you put a glimpse on the sense of humor types of things. Do you like them?

I think in any economical deal, you must have to do some home work. Many people invest in the wrong assets or currencies and then they curse themselves with the losses which they do not deserve. You have to think before in order to achieve after. Thank you so much for paying attention!