Griff's Consortium

Have not earned 1 GRC from Boinc. Please help.

I have been using Boinc for decades.I didnt know there was GRC till late last year.

You can look up my stats, please look at them.

I set up my wallet, mining in a pool and not staking.

15 computers in all, not all of them top end. I have many Sky900 AMD cards and was going to use them for [email protected] but the cost of running these with NO return on electricity is really not going to happen. I need someone's help.

I would be willing to give someone trustworthy, control of m account to get my wallet to show I have done something for all this work.

I have in my GRC wallet: 10 GRC that I have begged for from here and using faucets.

Yeah, a whole 10 GRC. Something like : USD$0.45 to explain to my wife why the electric bill is through the roof. 

To quote Breaking Bad, "Yeah Science" won't cut it when the electric bill come next month.

I am Building a monster Ryzen 2700X in a few weeks and had considered buying a couple Intel Phi cards.

I am a Nurse Practitioner and by no means "poor" but this hobby could make $1,000 a month easy with Nicehash and the hardware I have, I know because I have before.

With GRC, I have seen nothing. My wallet is essentially empty.

Please look at my stats, any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Griff30

My Boinc Stats BAM! ID is: 226929

sig.png

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Griff's Consortium said:

I set up my wallet, mining in a pool and not staking.

With GRC, I have seen nothing. My wallet is essentially empty.

Please look at my stats, any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Griff

Do you have joined grcpool.com?

If yes. Do you followed the instructions?

If yes. Do you have magnitude inside of the pool?

If yes. Do you have setup there your wallet address for payout?

Regards

Edited by Woodstock

Im in the pool.

Nothing for magnitude. Nada.

Followed instructions.

Im wondering if I have a "Split" CPID. Ive seen that is a problem.

I have considered using a new Email account and starting the process over. I dont think I can recover anything.

Christ, other cryptocurrency is MUCH easier. The GRC wallet as designed, is a setup for failure and is never "In Synch" always unchecked "Staking" ect.

Then the updates dont indicate if they are the newest version. There is no, GRCWallet version number, just download and hope it's the latest.

I am getting depressed about how this is not working.

Im on my cellphone, later at home I'll screenshot my wallet and post here.

There "should" have been something for 12Million credits and being in the 99%

Maybe I should make another wallet with a new CPID?

I work 16 hours days and need to get some sleep before I pull my hair out over this. LOL

33 minutes ago, Griff's Consortium said:

There "should" have been something for 12Million credits and being in the 99%

Maybe I should make another wallet with a new CPID?

As soon as you started mining GRC then your past BOINC credits are not involved.
Proof-of-research will paid for  actual RAC in relation to TeamRAC of GridcoinTeam.
If you joined a pool, then your BOINC CPID is not longer needed. You will then mining with the CPID of the pool.

But, I'm not sure if your setup is done right now?

May you can post a screenshot of your pool account please.

This is what I get for never getting rest and working 80 hours a week. Lol.

Apparently I have followed the wrong guide. I have setup at grc pool but my how's will not synch. 

I'll get some rest this weekend and try to figure this out.

Screenshot_20180420-034215.png

@Griff's Consortium  First you have to add some projekcs inside of the grcpool management (arrow down, left of the zero's). you have to add prjects for each host.

After that, check inside of your BOINC clients "tools -> sync w grcpool". Then the projects should activated in BOINC clients.

At last do a reload in grcpool and see if the red triangles with exclamation mark disappears. 

Good luck.

On 4/20/2018 at 3:45 AM, Woodstock said:

@Griff's Consortium  First you have to add some projekcs inside of the grcpool management (arrow down, left of the zero's). you have to add prjects for each host.

After that, check inside of your BOINC clients "tools -> sync w grcpool". Then the projects should activated in BOINC clients.

At last do a reload in grcpool and see if the red triangles with exclamation mark disappears. 

Good luck.

I built a new computer and used a new address and user name.

Now it suddenly works buy my new wallet will not synch 

This projects are great but the implementation sucks.

My rac is good and building but there is no way to know if it will hit my wallet.

Might have to go back to Etherium as I was making bank.