Video  

The Vision of BizShake

What has led BizShake forward is our vision for a better community.

We strongly believe that the practice of sharing access rights of assets among the community

will positively improve people’s social responsibility while helpingbachieve a better living standard for all.

Bizshake will build the foundation for this whole new market.

Where people can achieve economic benefits in various forms.

So the cost will reduce for the people who are using Bizshake.

Join the new era of tokens and follow us on social media:

Bizshake
Telegram

Twitter
Medium
Linkedin
Reddit

Facebook

image.png.082e9731f3c6a3b661ae360ee4d2c01b.png

BizShake Web and Mobile Applications

As you know, BizShake will release two applications: SmartRent and SmartPawn, available on both Web and Mobile platforms (iOS and Android).

These applications will work independently from each other but having complementary business models.

We aim to help our users achieve the highest benefit in any possible use scenario and take advantage of various unique features of each model. 

We are right on track with our roadmap.

What can be expected very soon is the launch of an alpha version of SmartRent – the first decentralized application for P2P renting of real-world assets.

We are pulling out all stops to develop the handiest, the most reliable and profitable product for our investors and users.

Stay tuned and don’t miss the upcoming release!

For BizShake the power and benefit of the community is always our priority.

Therefore, users of BizShake will have the possibility to create sub-communities based on their own specifications within the ecosystem.

They will be able to rent and pawn within sub-communities and benefit more as a member of such community.

Check out our new article for more insights: 

Medium Article

#TokenizeTheWorld #NewEra #renting #pawning #SharingEconomy #BizShake

image.png.9fa61bf097e1449dd86c144d49b6e1b2.png

@BizShake So many listings for Bizshake! That is great news! I think there will be many great announcements to come from this project. I really like that Bizshake has provided alot of time to get the word out prior to the ICO. So often in other projects the ICO is over before people hear about it. In the long run I feel it is better for the project and investors when more people are aware. I look forward to following the progress and being part of the community.

The platform's business model aims at incorporating conventional and existing business systems with a new and sophisticated replica embedded into the blockchain decentralized technology running a centralized ecosystem comprising of Asset owners and Asset seekers. By featuring a Smart API business logic the platform achieves the sole objective of any business transaction; which is ensuring the security of business engagement. The Ecosystem involves a chain of asset sharing between Asset Owners and Asset Seekers where both parties having signed up with the platform are granted entry into the ecosystem. The Asset Seeker makes a demand for an asset, then the platform searches and connect the Asset Seeker with matching Asset Owners. Upon placing a demand, the Asset Seeker is required to pay a fee which would be remitted to the Asset owner once transaction is confirmed to be successfully established and completed.  

The business model involving the transference of assets can occur in two ways;

SMART RENT
This integrates a supply-chain of asset sharing between two parties; The Lessor and The Lessee. Where the asset is to be transferred from The Lessor's(Asset Owner) wallet to The Lessee's(Asset Seeker), after which the Lessee is required to send back the said asset to the Lessor upon elapsing the agreed rental period. During this transaction the rental fee and deposits are locked and unlocked by smart contracts.

SMART PAWN
This model involves a Lender and a Pawner, where the asset is transferred to the Lender's wallet from the Pawner's wallet, The Lender subsequently transfers loan to Pawner's wallet. And upon elapsing specified period of the loan, the loan and interests are then sent to the Lender's wallet by the Pawner and the Lender subsequently transfers the asset back to the Pawner. In this very model the Asset Owner becomes the Seeker of a loan.

This is a wonderful mission you are yet to be accomplished. One thing I want to ask is that will the participant have to get a neo wallet before they can participate in the sale process?

I was looking for that but it seems you were silent. The project is based on neo network as I read but it can mean something different though.

Anyway, thanks for such innovative ideas.

...Join here and earn coins daily...

https://adzbuzz.com/go?r=sieemma

Together we can make it in life.

...Love everyone...

7 hours ago, Sieemmma said:

This is a wonderful mission you are yet to be accomplished. One thing I want to ask is that will the participant have to get a neo wallet before they can participate in the sale process?

I was looking for that but it seems you were silent. The project is based on neo network as I read but it can mean something different though.

Anyway, thanks for such innovative ideas.

Indeed you have to need an NEONWALLET.