- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- PASTEBIN IS NOW ONLINE! CHECK IT OUT: VISIT CCT PASTEBIN
- NEW BITCOIN CASH FORUM. CHECK IT OUT: VISIT BCH FORUM
- CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO SECTION: VISIT NOW
- MULTIPLE THEMES TO CHOOSE FROM CLICK ON THE + THEMES BUTTON ABOVE!
- ADD SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- CHECK OUT THE LINKS DIRECTORY: VISIT NOW
Talking about cryptowallets, I do believe it is safer to use hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano or keep key. Ledger nano right now is the most popular wallets as its offers better options in term of how much coins you can stored including Bitcoin, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin etc, the setup security settings have been implemented very smartly which make things very hard for hackers to try to take your coins away. For any future deals please check https://www.dealsfolio.com/coupons/ledger-wallet/