- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
- 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
- Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
- Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
- If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
If you go to http://xpool.net:8830/static/miners.html, you can see a bitcoind error message for the coin which reads: (from bitcoind) EXCEPTION: 11DbException Db::put: Cannot allocate memory craftcoin in ProcessMessages() In addition, the only public node I could find for CraftCoin says that the best block height found is 715805, while xPool says that the last block it found for the coin was 1431690. A fork clearly seems to have occured. Please make sure the pool is updated to the v18.104.22.168 wallet (which can be found at https://github.com/craftcoin/craftcoin ) and connected to the public node for the coin which is located at 22.214.171.124:12124